Info on Katalina?

I tried twice when she first came here. I think that it was last summer. 1st time we set up a time and I went to her hotel, sent a text and no response. Waited around for a bit but no response. She ended up sending me a message a couple hours later saying she was sorry but something had come up or something and wanted to see if I wanted come back. I couldn't that day but decided to give it another go about a week later. I sent to a text to see if she was available on short notice and she said yes. I was on my way home and told her I could stop by in about a half hour. I got there and even a bit quicker and sent her text saying I was there and she said she was just eating but would be done soon could I give her 20 mins? I said ok because by this time and that much effort I wanted to finally see her. Sent her a text 20 mins later then at 30 mins later and nothing! I am a pretty easy going guy so I finally just gave up a left but my texts were still nice. I know most people would have been getting pretty nasty by now but just not really my style and a part of me was still hoping she would get back to me and want to make it up to me. About 5 mins after I left I stopped to get gas and left my phone in my car so when I got back to my car which was maybe 5 min later I had 3 or 4 texts from her saying she was ready, then am I still coming, then I guess your not coming so I guess I'm going to bed. They weren't really rude but no I'm sorry for keeping you waiting or anything like that. I replyed to her explaining where I was and why I didn't answer my phone so she asked if I wanted to come back. By now most would have given up but I've Been waiting so long by this point I wanted to finally meet her. I told her I'd be back in 5 mins. Got there and sent her a text to find out which room and she got back right away but said just 1 min. After a few mins I sent her another text asking if she was almost ready and she replyed 1 min? By now I'm waiting in front of the hotel and it's pretty late so pretty much only staff around. I really thought she was going to be ready by all the texts so I didn't wait in my car but after about 7-8 mins it starting to look weird so I went in and went to the elevator and sent her 1 last text to see if she was ready. Just figured if she wasn't ready soon I'd take the elevator up and then go down the stairs and out the back or something. But this time she gave me her room # so I went to her floor and the room was down a small hall all by itself but it wasn't even on the sign that tells you to go this way for these rooms or that way for these ones. The # she gave me was 1 higher so now something is just feeling weird but I started walking around and found it. It ended up being a good location because no neighbours but just seemed weird and I started to worry about a police sting, maybe someone was screwing around or something stupid but wasn't going to stop now so I went to her door and knocked lightly because she should be waiting and nothing? Knocked a bit louder and I thought I heard someone moving around but nothing? It was pretty late and I'm not sure what's going on and didn't want to wake someone up if there was just someone trying to sleep and this wasn't her room so I sent her another text saying the room # and telling I was there but no response. Resent the text again in a couple mins and nothing? Went back to my car and told her I leaving but was wondering what happen and nothing?

When I left I could swear that someone was just screwing around on the Internet and that she wasn't real because this is when she 1st came and there wasn't all these Montreal girls yet and she looked a bit too good to be true. There was a couple of good reviews on 1 of the boards but wasn't sure. A few days after I ended up seeing some mix reviews on her. Some people saying they had a hard time getting ahold of her or she would flake. After I knew she was real I started to wonder if she would just make any appt and then who ever got there 1st she would see. I don't know if that is true or not but there were a few people questioning that as well. She was new at least here and young so maybe she made some mistakes early but no excuse. There seems to still be mix reviews about her around all the boards. Some people that see her seem to really like her and say how beautiful she is but maybe it's a ����? From what I've read the pictures are accurate and I really like her look. She is very pretty but I'm not going to try again! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me 3 times then I'm just a idiot lol!

Sorry for the long story everyone but wanted to explain what all happened and I've meant to for awhile but just didn't want to write this all out but wanted to explain what all happened.

Sounds like your chain was yanked so to speak. Thanks for the review.