Creme De La Creme - Decadent Jessica Rabbit In Town

I hope this greeting reaches you well. My name is Jessica Curves. I am a classy, sassy, upscale lady who offers genuine companionship.

picture.php?albumid=8908&pictureid=59242

A hot, sexy, and down to earth woman. My website , my words , my photos and my actions have spoken for me for a long time.... I'm a sweet, funny, green eyed, fiery redhead mature beauty with a beautiful smile and a great personality! I am known to be quite passionate and seductive. I am good natured and well mannered and I love to wear beautiful lingerie and classy high heels. I am the perfect dinner companion, always impeccably dressed and guaranteed to turn heads. I'm also witty, smart, and love to have intelligent conversations. Most of all, I love to laugh and have a good time..

I am a master of creating a sanctuary of seduction. While very passionate, I do have many naughty streaks What are your fantasies? I love to know! Whether you'd prefer to spend the night in or out having a good time, I am your girl.

picture.php?albumid=8908&pictureid=60636

If you're a discerning gentleman who enjoys the finer things in life and knows how to treat a woman with kindness and respect it would be my supreme pleasure to make your acquaintance. Allow me to help you forget the usual day stress as we retreat into an exotic sanctuary where we relax, relate and explore... I feel true quality is something that should not be rushed. Providing you with unforgettable sensual experience is my ultimate goal.

picture.php?albumid=10386&pictureid=69881

As you can see my photos I have flirtatious green eyes, full kissable lips and a beautiful smile. I love to take great care of myself and I and think it shows in my tight tummy, curvy body, beautiful large breasts & let' not forget my amazing sexy round bubble butt.

All My Photos Are 100% Me!

My Location

I am located in the west end off of Colonnade Rd in a very private and discreet sanctuary.

Availability

I am available all next week from Monday to Friday. My hours are 10:00Am until 9Pm.

How To Book An Appointment

Best way to reach me is to text my cell phone to reserve an appointment with me at 613-410-7090. You can also email me if you wish at [email protected].

It's preferable to book 1 day in advance but I can sometimes take appointments the same day if you give me a few hours notice.

Look Forward In Meeting You!

Love,

Jessica xx

• Like 1