Malibu and CMJ

Being a devotee of Jasmin?s previous location I finally got around to checking out her new place a few days ago and felt compelled to make a recommendation.

I really like the new location. It?s in a nice building and the club has a very legitimate and professional feel. It also feels very clean, safe, and secure. Everyone I met was friendly, and happy to be there. All of which made for a great atmosphere.

And then I had another pleasant surprise; I met Malibu - OMG! What can I say; she is clearly a very attractive woman with a personality to match. She strikingly attractive and I was surprised at how disarming she was. There was something about her that immediately made me feel at ease. She has a very relaxed and down to earth manner all while exuding a sexy and sultry demeanour. All I can say is that I felt all of my stress melt away and I was totally immersed in the moment. An hour was not enough!

Initially upon joining the club I had imagined spending time with the many ladies of CMJ, but I had such a nice time with Malibu, I really just want to see Malibu again - and soon!