Rise & Shine it is Tuesday and we are Open ! Welcome the new & Improved Jade Spa xx

Welcome to The Jade Spa

Located in Downtown Ottawa

We offer sensual, relaxation massage for those who seek an intimate encounter with a skilled and beautiful masseuse

We are open Monday-Sunday 9am-11pm (extended weekend hours coming soon)

Sakura's Services:

Professional Relaxation massage and Shiatsu great for the neck, shoulders and back. I will leave you feeling completely at ease from any back pain, joint pain ect... My massage skills are unmatched by anyone you have ever met. To spice up our session I do offer some teasing to entice you and lead up to a wonderful climax

Angela's Service's

Like fine wine Angela's services are delightful. She has several years experience in a variation of different massage styles. The way she works out your tensions proves just how experienced she is. She also likes to add a little sensual flair to her sessions leading up to the finale

Please note that Sakura & Angela offer a phenomenal massage but if you are looking for body slides ect...They do no offere these services. If you want slippery body slides ect... Please make an appointment with one of our other MA's xo

picture.php?albumid=11394&pictureid=77870 Sakura

picture.php?albumid=11395&pictureid=77868 Angela

picture.php?albumid=11388&pictureid=77865 Crystal

picture.php?albumid=11388&pictureid=77813 Alison

picture.php?albumid=11388&pictureid=77809 April

picture.php?albumid=11388&pictureid=77811 Mackenzii

Today's Schedule

Alison 9-3, April 9-7, Angela 9-11, Mackenzii 4-11, Crystal 4-11, Sakura 4:30-11

• Like 2