SP that can really dance!

Guest AdamK

I'm looking to connect with an SP that really knows how to shake her booty! I want her to be able to give a wicked strip tease and a lap dance so hot that it burns my pants off! If she had long black hair and did bbbj's that would be fantastic. Guys, Any suggestions?

Thanks....Dwight

Jazy is someone you could look for on this board. Altough Jazy is a blonde, and as for bbbj, well, i'll let you look at Jazy's profile. I'm sure you'll end up finding what you are looking for

Having spent time with Jazy, I can attest to her being exactly what you need! What a position to be in!! lol Me personally, I'd book one for the morning, one for the afternoon. hehe

Yup, Jazy is the dancer you need. Partway into the 1st dance you will forget about hair colour.

Hello Gents!

Dancing it is one of my passions when i dance i enter a state of flow and all around me become irrelevant, i love dancing!

"To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful." .Agnes De Mille

Actually I have spent time with both, and they are BOTH exactly what you need. I am an absent minded fool sometime!

Jazy is wonderful as I stated in a previous post, and to add, Mia is sexy as hell with very sensual moves that make one's mouth water. And no, this is not prompted by anything other than my own embarassment at not finishing a thought entirely and posting as such! lol