A few limited spots still available today!

******IRINA ADLER - Now at BLISS!*******

picture.php?albumid=11172&pictureid=76126

Hello gentlemen! I am so happy to announce I will now be available to see you at ALO's newest and most luxurious location, BLISS!

picture.php?albumid=11172&pictureid=76123

Bliss is a private, spacious location where you can relax and get away from the world. Our lounge area offers a place to sit and enjoy some seductive conversation. It leads into the vast massage room which has ample space to enjoy our sensual time together.

picture.php?albumid=10894&pictureid=73948

*****AVAILABLE EVERY TUESDAY 9AM-9PM*****

***Currently FULLY BOOKED *****

picture.php?albumid=10894&pictureid=76128

A Bit About Me:

I am a 23 year old experienced MA with both beauty and brains.

I stand 5'7 barefoot, but I live in heels. I have very long, natural brown hair and captivating brown eyes.

My measurements are 32B-23-33. My pictures are all real and untouched, apart from colour filtering, so the legs and ass you see are exactly what you get!

I am friendly and talkative and can make anyone feel comfortable within a matter of minutes!

*Here Is A LINK To Some Of My Recommendations On Lyla*

Our Time Together:

I am, and always have been, an MA.

Our time together will be exciting and intimate, but within MA guidelines, not SP Services.

If you would like specifics, do not hesitate to contact me by PM.

I am not a clock-watcher & I enjoy sessions that flow freely & let our chemistry develop naturally.

What I can guarantee is that I will do my best to make sure we both leave the session incredibly happy!

Contact Me:

I can be reached by PM here on LYLA or by call/text at 613 800 8840.

If you would like to reserve an appointment with me please call Bliss directly at 613 697 4829 to confirm our time together. There are always specials for Lyla members! You can also reach management at any time via email at [email protected]

I look forward to connecting with you soon!

XOXO

Irina

picture.php?albumid=11172&pictureid=76125