My blog is ready and so am I :)

I just made my first of hopefully many blog posts on my website. I hope you'll enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.

I'll also be available for sessions tomorrow and this weekend. I'll include my information for those who are reading my ad for the first time or for those who have already read about me but are interested in contacting me :)

Description: I don't believe in labelling body types so I'll say I'm a well-proportioned woman standing 5'1 tall and weighing 103 lbs. I have an album here on Lyla and a photo gallery on my website and try to post photos on Twitter and Instagram on a regular basis. I'm a very laid-back person, try to keep myself busy making sure to balance duties and pleasure so I guess I'm in the right profession

Schedule: Monday to Friday preferably between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. but I'm available outside of that schedule and on weekends as well.

Considerations:

One Hour Session: $240

One Hour and a Half Session: $340

Two Hour Session: $450

Contact Information:

Phone Number: 613-366-7651 (please only text messages through which we can arrange for a phone call)

E-Mail: [email protected]

Twitter: @MsElissaMarie

Instagram: MSELISSAMARIE

And of course you are welcome to PM me here although for a faster response e-mail or a message through my website's contact form is recommended.

Hope to meet you soon,

ElissaMarie

• Like 2