Good evening,

I omitted the periods in between because for what I read it may be against the rules but if it wasn't for that my ad title would've been SHORTEST.DEBUT.EVER!!

Let me explain, a long time ago before I joined Lyla I was surprised with plans for a trip that I can't refuse to (not that I wanted to) and that trip starts next weekend so I'll be unavailable to host sessions from April 22 until May 4 but I'm available every day this coming week and I hope to meet some of you.

I also updated some sections of my website a couple of days ago for those of you who haven't read it recently and may be interested to and yesterday I celebrated two months on Lyla, not as an active member but it still counts right? Now to the information about me:

Description: I don't believe in labelling body types so I'll say I'm a well-proportioned woman standing 5'0 tall and weighing 103 lbs. I have an album here on Lyla and a photo gallery on my website and try to post photos on Twitter and Instagram on a regular basis. I'm a very easy going person, try to keep myself busy making sure to balance duties and pleasure so I guess I'm in the right profession ;)

Schedule: Monday to Friday preferably between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. but I'm available outside of that schedule and on weekends as well.

Considerations:

One Hour Session: $240

One Hour and a Half Session: $340

Two Hour Session: $450

Contact Information:

Phone Number: 613-366-7651 (please only text messages through which we can arrange for a phone call)

E-Mail: [email protected]

Twitter: @MsElissaMarie

Instagram: MSELISSAMARIE

You are also welcome to PM me here although for a faster response e-mail or a message through my website's contact form is recommended.

Hope to meet you soon,

ElissaMarie

• Like 1