starting tomorrow at an earlier time ,plus duos and an announcement for next Saturday

picture.php?pictureid=77827&albumid=10849&dl=1458841126&thumb=1

Hi there Gentlemen,

My name is Raven , a sweet subtle tease. Your Beautiful,exotic looking, sexy Girl next door; with just the right of naughtiness.

I am down to earth and also attentive by nature. I love to tease and please.

picture.php?albumid=11147&pictureid=75899

I an 5'7 with a dangerously sexy & curvy figure; soft honey colored skin, long, silky raven colored hair. Luscious soft lips, a gorgeous smile and slender sexy long legs.

picture.php?albumid=10297&pictureid=69144

I offer a sensual full body safe Girlfriend experience massage.

I use only professional naturally derived products.

I am discretely located just minutes from downtown off Parkdale &Lyndale Avenue(down the street from a government Building) I am located in between the Ottawa Rive and Parkdale Parkway.

It is a private, cozy, discreet and an inviting location. Here it is a cozy one room spa,Meaning there isn't anyone else there but the two of us. Unless you want an extra too. Tomorrow duos are available.

You do not have to worry about running into someone

I am available Monday,Thursday,Friday

&

some Saturdays & Sunday during the day and evening

Next SATURDAY the 30th I will be hosting at a nice hotel in Kanata; from the early evening to late evening. I will be also offering duos.

All my services are safe, tempting, innocent yet naughty & fun

see what others have to say.I have a new recommendation http://https://www.lyla.com/vbulleti...d.php?t=151837

30+ Respectful Gentlemen please

All rates include door fees

I have different packages at different rates(different levels of fun ,Also from clothed to less clothes)

Rates:

30 minutes- $120

45 minutes-$160

60 minutes- $200

picture.php?pictureid=73543&albumid=10849&dl=1442856216&thumb=1

until we meet

xo

Raven Rain

(613)415_2858 (please texts only, from 9pm-8am)

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

[email protected]

• Like 1