Sign in to follow this  

Camille Haring and Evelina Lowell - Duo

This past week I was fortunate to spend the afternoon in the company of not one beautiful curvy woman but two beautiful, sexy, curvy women. I had an afternoon duo date with Camille Haring and Evelina Lowell, who were both visiting from Montreal.

Camille and I had been communicating for almost two months to try and get our schedules aligned, and finally the big day came last week. But a day before, in one of my "is everything still good for our date" emails, I noted that she was travelling with a companion, and Camille replied "would you like for her to join us?" It took me all of five minutes to say "yes".

The day arrived and off I went and met them at their hotel room, and we proceeded to get acquainted over a bottle of wine.

If you have read my recommendations before, my typical dates tend to last a long time and if the chemistry exists between my date myself, we soon get into a routine of talking and flirting, followed by kissing and making out, then some really hot fun, and final some cuddling and more talking. This routine is repeated as often as we can fit it into our time together.

Well, when there are three on a date, and everyone is feeling the chemistry amongst us, then the afternoon quickly became one long session -

- we started off with talking an flirting over a shared glass of wine (and I mean shared as we only had two glasses for the three of us),

- we then moved into some kissing and making out - it was then that i found out that Camille and Evelina had a thing for each other

- a really hot, hot, hot fun time - lots of ganging up with two pleasing one

and finally,

- cuddling and talking - but this only occurred for about the last 15 minutes of our date

What I really noticed was that as the fun time went on and on and on, as one person got tired, they "tagged out for a break" and the other two continued - the chemistry between the three of us was there for the entire afternoon.

Needless to say, I left the hotel after one of my best dates ever and I was one very tired but happy Sluggo - and i am looking forward to my next "experience" with these two lovely and beautiful women again.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this