Congratulations antlerman on reaching 2000 posts

Emma and antlerman you make quite the pair. I can just see that threesome of Emma, Nikki and antlerman burning up the sheets. Oooh la, la. :butt:

Emma and antlerman you make quite the pair. I can just see that threesome of Emma, Nikki and antlerman burning up the sheets. Oooh la, la. :butt:

Mmm, yummy indeed! I wish I could get away from the Big Smoke for a few days to visit the Capital, but school is kicking my ass six ways from Sunday... guess I'll have to borrow a few of those Kleenex boxes until my next visit! :grin:

It doesn't have to be antlerman man..it could be you and I and Nikki..

Mmm, yummy indeed! I wish I could get away from the Big Smoke for a few days to visit the Capital, but school is kicking my ass six ways from Sunday... guess I'll have to borrow a few of those Kleenex boxes until my next visit! :grin:

Are you into ladies as well Nikki?

nikki......antler.....mutau.......emma..........

Now that would be a mix.......:bddog:

Oh, wow - now that sounds like quite a treat! I think we'd all find ourselves overwhelmed with sensation and passion, and the possibilities are downright endless! :jackoff: :boobies::bddog: :cooter: :69:

Emma, I'm very much into ladies, as well as men, as well as those who are somewhere in between... I've never limited my choice of partners based on gender or genitals.

I consider myself humansexual, because I'm attracted to human beings - that's pretty much my only criteria for desire, everything else is just details. I believe that any two people are capable of providing or receiving pleasure with each other, as long as their minds are open enough... we all have different tastes and desires, but when it comes to pleasure and exploration, the possibilities are as wide as our imagination... :wink:

• Like 1

Oh, wow - now that sounds like quite a treat! I think we'd all find ourselves overwhelmed with sensation and passion, and the possibilities are downright endless! :jackoff: :boobies::bddog: :cooter: :69:

Emma, I'm very much into ladies, as well as men, as well as those who are somewhere in between... I've never limited my choice of partners based on gender or genitals.

I consider myself humansexual, because I'm attracted to human beings - that's pretty much my only criteria for desire, everything else is just details. I believe that any two people are capable of providing or receiving pleasure with each other, as long as their minds are open enough... we all have different tastes and desires, but when it comes to pleasure and exploration, the possibilities are as wide as our imagination... :wink:

Great answer...I cant wait to meet you!

I concur anterman. However, have you given some thought to her lovely physical attributes. Nikki's womanly charms cannot be overlooked, even as she bedazzles us with her prose. ;-)

.................However, have you given some thought to her lovely physical attributes. Nikki's womanly charms cannot be overlooked, even as she bedazzles us with her prose. ;-)

Please read......

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26650&highlight=Nikki

heheheehe