Naughty Natalie has a new incall! Upscale! New Website too!

picture.php?albumid=11401&pictureid=77918

Guys! Exciting times in the world of Natalie!

First off, I have officially moved into my new incall location! It's so beautiful and I am so excited to share my space with you! It features a massive king size bed that is so comfy you will never want to leave. Plus, the views are simply stunning! I even moved my plants here so they can take advantage of the floor to ceiling windows.

And because it is now a condo instead of a cramped hotel room I can now act like a proper host. Do you like wine? Nespresso coffee? Cheese? Fruit? I have it all!

I also purchased a Bose music system so we can fully appreciate my carefully curated playlists.

It is located near Little Italy and has free parking. Isn't that better than meandering downtown?

To learn more about me you can now visit my website! Yes, I finally made one. Lyla and Twitter are great and all but I didn't feel "official" yet. So now you can head on over to:

http://www.missnaughtynatalie.com and learn more about me and what I offer. I am quite proud of this site and pulled an all nighter getting it online!

I am available all week and my schedule is as follows:

Monday: 7-9pm

Tuesday: 9am-2pm, 7-9pm

Wednesday: 9am-9pm

Thursday: 12pm-9pm

Friday: 7-9pm

Can't wait to see you guys!

picture.php?albumid=11401&pictureid=77925

• Like 8