I Haven't Even Met Him Yet - Part III

Guest al****s

The candlelight flickers, just enough to see clearly, yet still subtle enough to suggest romance. The warmth in the room is over-powering…there is so much passion and desire…so much want and need...you can smell it...almost taste it. My silky skin glows in the light…so touchable…so kissable.

He moves towards me…he didn’t have far to go…he wraps me in an embrace that has our bodies melting into each other…skin on skin…mind to mind. Our hands begin the exploration of our naked souls…he feels me…he really feels me…the look on his face is one of true desire and the submission that he is under my spell…he knows he’s putty in my hands…he knows that this already has been, and will continue to be a moment in time he will never, ever forget…nor will I.

I gently push him towards the bed…he lays back as I climb beside him…I kiss him deeply…searching…needing…desiring…my hands and my fingernails graze over his body…no spot is left untouched…he has my full attention…in every way. My lips simply must follow my hands…I have been craving him for so long…he’s mine…he softly whispers my name. My lips are kissing, my tongue is tasting…he’s so yummy…I reach the part of his body that shows exactly how much he wants me. He’s so hard…mmmmmm….I lick him…I tease him…I circle my tongue around the most sensitive part…sucking lightly . My lips circle him…sucking him in and out…in and out. I hear him moan…I hear him ask for more…I oblige…only because I know what’s in store. I enticingly enjoy devouring him until he is at his brink…at his peak…the place where the room starts to spin…I stop…”me first hun, I say”…he can’t deny my smile…

I haven’t even met him yet…

Alexis…xoxo

Well done alexiss. Another segment of this adult-oriented story falls into place. The room is getting steamier as the protagonists become carnally acquainted in someone's very vivid imagination..

In the meantime, the antlerman is off to the corner store seekig his usual supply of facial tissue. Strangely, it is not being used for his face??

Alexis, what a sensual and erotic tale! Once again, I envy the man in these tales. He must be grinning from ear to ear, knowing that he has fired your imagination, and looking forward to moments ahead together. I trust he will return your attentions- in another installment, perhaps?

Very erotic Alexis, I'm thoroughly enjoying each part of your literature which makes a man very intrigued by you. Well done again ;)

Guest e**m***h
Alexis, what a sensual and erotic tale! Once again, I envy the man in these tales. He must be grinning from ear to ear, knowing that he has fired your imagination, and looking forward to moments ahead together. I trust he will return your attentions- in another installment, perhaps?

Your point is excellently made, Birdboy. Made me realize what a proper gentleman should do. So, Alexis has given me permission to post this return of her incredible attentions:

The candlelight and her touch made it nearly impossible to draw back from where she left me. That amazing exploration of her lips and tongue, the heat of her mouth, most of all the look in her eyes, the open, deep pleasure of doing this to me, has left me at a height I have not experienced before. But her command was clear: Me first. She has reminded me that between caring lovers there must be no selfishness. She deserves all the attention such a warm, beautiful and impassioned a woman can command ? even more.

Now it is her turn to lay back, naked and splendid in the low light. I want to touch her even more erotically than words have been doing in the incredible weeks of exchanging PMs before our meeting. In each prolonged caress, I want to complete my knowledge and hers of how beautiful she is, and how much I need her. The touch of my mouth should begin to burn a little as I move slowly down, exploring that incredible, silken skin. These are the sort of touches that leave her hips no choice but to rise slightly. What more exquisite a response is there to watch in a woman?s body? ? a perfect expression of need. But I will not touch her there yet, not so quickly.

Tribute has to be paid first to her waiting breasts, tracing back to her shoulders, and the neck that so likes to be kissed. Back to graze her lips that have just given me such pleasure. A few more kisses of increasing depth and urgency -- then she knows where I must go next. She moans. She has no choice. I have not heard a more sensual sound. For a moment the room spins again and I am overcome with my own need...she has such a powerful effect. But...her first.

Her entire awareness now gathers for this perfect moment when my tongue first touches her...here where she is so unbelievably ready. I look into her eyes to let her know how sensually complete and beautiful this is to do, how desired a woman she is, how close we have become waiting for this.

And I have not even met her yet.

Guest al****s

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Voyi. How wonderfully expressive and sensual you are. Your description is perfect...I closed my eyes and imagined I was there.

alexis...xoxo