Submit to me, Regent. New in-call, new schedule, specials!

If you're a submissive, slave or fetishist, I'd love to meet you in my nicely equipped dungeon at my new downtown in-call.

I'm available Tuesdays, Thursdays and weekday evenings.

20160229110_nails_web.jpg?zoom=2&resize=605%2C340

I have a large collection of toys, and over a decade of experience honing my skills. I'll create the perfect scene for you, and you can be confident that you're safe in my hands.

I have a long list of kinks I enjoy. In particular, I love medical play, electrical play, inflicting pain of all kinds, and really getting into your head. For those who enjoy exploring their feminine side or just love the way women's underwear feels, I've recently added a nice variety of silky and lacy lingerie to my collection in a range of sizes.

Bring me your novel fetishes! If you can bring me an idea that's weird and wonderful, and that I've never tried before, I offer a discounted rate for a session focusing on that kink ($40 off my regular rate). I've experienced a huge range of kinks but I would be truly delighted to try out something new.

For a very limited time I'm offering a special rate on duos with Carmen Blackwood and Andre Lorelei. They're hot, kinky and very dear friends of mine. You'll love our chemistry and being at the mercy of two (or three) of us.

Contact me at [email protected] for website, more details and to book.

IMG_3134b.jpg?w=298IMG_3199.jpg?w=533regent05.jpg?resize=604%2C1024