I have had an account here for some time and have used it mainly for lurking and sending the odd private message. After seeing Mia I feel compelled to share what was the best visit with a sp I have ever had. Sorry if this sounds a bit gushy but I'm just speaking my mind! She was friendly and pleasant via text. I had a good feeling about her after out text exchange and set up a hh appointment. Should have booked longer as she is a very entertaining conversationalist - she is very smart and witty - often making wry comments that had me giggling like an idiot.

Generally I wouldn't see a girl without a face picture but I had a good feeling. She is stunningly beautiful. I know everyone has a "type" but I'd be damn surprised if she doesn't turn every head when entering a room. Incredible eyes and a smile that can launch ships and break hearts. If I was a better writer, I could go on, but I will leave it at that.

Her body type will not be for everyone as she is curvy and some people like stick figures. By to my mind, she absolutely radiates sex-appeal. Her hips and butt are firm, round and not heading south (she is in her early 20s after all). Her waist I suspect is the perfect 0.7 ratio to hips. Ditto for her amazing rack... beautiful, real and perky - perky is not a way I would think to describe a curvy lady with big guns, but it's true. A real enigma that I will study for science.

I will definitely do more with her next time, so unfortunately I can't talk about her favorite positions etc ... She greeted me with a genuine, beaming smile that had me frozen in place for a few seconds. We chatted for a minute and started lfk while continuing our chat (she said some funny stuff I tell you and I couldn't stop laughing - which was distracting from the task at hand lol) I wasn't looking for much - I wasn't looking for �� ... just a ����. The best one of my life, no contest. She understands perfectly what feels good AND looks good, she isn't just pressing the right physical buttons, she got inside my head with almost constant eye-contact. After a while I stood up and leaned back against the tv unit while she continued to work. Watching her skillfully bob while looking up at me the entire time... it was perfect. After some time I was ready to unload - she didn't miss a beat and happily filled her tummy.

She is also a very accommodating hostess and helped me clean up with a fresh towel. And even though it was by then over my half hour she happily sat and chatted - like two new friends. And yes, I know it's in an sp's best interest to make you feel like she's just having fun and it's not a business transaction - and if that's what it is, Mia has me fooled hook-line-and-sinker - and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to visit her again, she is exquisite through and through.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.