Pooner Diaries: I Haven't Even Met Her Yet

I've read Alexis' "I Haven't Even Met Him Yet" tales with fascination. They are intriguing and deeply arousing, and I can only but envy the lucky man who has captured her attention. But I got to thinking that there is another tale here. It is the same story.. but from the man's viewpoint.

...............................................................................................

This board, this electronic watering hole is both a delight and a curse. Oh yes, a curse, but in a good way. They bring people together from all over the country, people who might not otherwise ever find out about each other. The ladies here are a delight. They give form to the dreams of a simple prairie boy, giving me something to think about through these ever so cold and lonely winter nights. I fantasize about meeting some of these faraway ladies, knowing it will never happen. And therein lies the curse.

But among these wonderful ladies, one woman stands alone. She slips silently, gracefully among us all. I had watched her from afar, her posts at turns entertaining, thought provoking, arousing. I quickly found her web site, where I saw she had good looks and grace to match her polished persona. I read her site and sighed.. knowing she lived so far away.

I know we will meet. One day. I don't know how and I don't know when, but oh yes, we will meet. I can see it all now.

.................................||................................

The door swings open. And there she is, wavy streaked hair and brilliant white teeth, intensely blue eyes smiling back at me. I gaze into her eyes deeply. I'm as nervous to meet her as she is to meet me, and after saying a quick hello I take her hands into mind and kiss her fingers softly. Her smile widens, and her eyes take on a soft expression.

There's no need to say anything. We've already broken the ice with our posts, with our PMs. I watch those orbs of blue as we put our arms around each other and my mouth meets hers. I kiss, softly, tentatively. I raise my hand to the back of her neck, under her long hair, and I stroke. I feel the soft blonde hair there, her smooth pale skin. I close my eyes and drink in her presence, her subtle scent wrapping around us, drawing us even closer. I open my mouth and my tongue meets hers. Her mouth is warm and rainforest fresh, her slick tongue dueling with my own.

We're finally alone. The door to the whole world is closed behind us. We're finally free to give rein to our fantasies, to be who we want to be. To dispense with our public personas, and to uncage our private ones.

I pull away. "You know, the stories you're read. I've shown you my warmth. Would you like to sample my heat?"

Her head tilts as she smiles, puzzled. "Sure, Birdie. Whatever you want."

Whatever I want. So innocent a statement. So dangerous for us both... but I heard the lady. Heat it is. I take one last look into those beautiful baby blues and reach up to stroke her cheek softly. And smile.

I push her against the door and her back hits it with a thump. She gasps in surprise. I take her hands in mine and press them back against the door over her head. I have her pinned, my body very close to hers, my mouth inches from hers. I can feel her now rapid breath on my face. I watch her carefully. This is our first time, and I don't want to scare her. But a slow smile eases its way across her face. I think she's enjoying this.

I pounce on her mouth. My tongue is thrusting roughly now, forcefully pressing my lips to hers. I hold her wrists above her head with one hand as I reach down with the other, fondling her breasts through the stiff leather corset. Fuck this. I want skin.

I unclip her corset slowly, methodically, one snap at a time. There is a soundless whump! with every clip undone, her body bursting the corset with its slow release from its black leather bondage. The corset falls to the floor with a clatter. I keep holding her wrists as I take one of her nipples into my mouth and chew tenderly. I can hear her breath, heavy now, as her breasts rise and fall. I look up. Her eyes are closed, her mouth is open in a silent moan.

I release her hands from my bondage. And I fondle her breasts as I nibble and lick her nipples, first one, then the other. She holds my head, weaves her fingers through my hair as I play, a soft moan slipping from her mouth.

My hands are free. And I take her cheeks into my hands, kneading, stroking. I reach back to peel off her black skin-tight leggings. She stops me.

"Wait. Me first."

We both fumble as we unclip my belt, unbutton my pants, unzip. She pulls down my pants and boxers in one smooth motion, then lunges at me with that mouth. She looks up at me and smiles.

She moves her head slowly, smoothly back and forth, back and forth, all the while looking into my eyes. The sensation is intense. Warm slick wetness engulfing me, ever so slowly, brushing all thought from my mind. She's enjoying making me writhe. Perhaps this power play is a shared feast for two. And with a naughty grin, she speeds up. Her eyes narrow as she grins, her face becoming a blur.

And that's all it takes. I can't hold back any longer. Fire rages through my groin, my belly, my legs. I shudder, my eyes tearing up.

I open my eyes as I pant thanks through my silly grin. She's smiling up at me, wiping her mouth with the back of one well-manicured hand.

It's my turn now. And I'll show her what's what, my mad skillz, show her what I brung.

When we finally meet.

Well done Birdboy. It is an erotic duel from the respective perspectives.

Who can make the readers more hot and bothered: alexiss, our feminine mind reader and sensualist; or Birdboy, the initial master of the erotic pen.

Thanks mutau, but I don't think of it as a duel. I'm a lover, not a fighter.. and this is more of the kind of contest where everyone comes away a winner. ;)

Guest al****s

My, my, my Birdboy...no carnal innocence here ;) This woman you've never met has really brought out your raw and primal side. I hope for both your sakes, you get to meet her very soon...

Well done!!

alexis...xoxo