Sign in to follow this  

New on Lyla - Valentina Delrey petite professional paramour

Guest Va******a D****y

I am available in my cozy little suite this afternoon and evening. Let's cuddle up and have a funday!

Get to know me, let me entice and capture your interest with mine before my looks. Let my soft spoke intoxicate before my angelic eyes, bright smile and figure mesmerize.

I am Valentina! A fun, young bubbly woman. I have been indulging in the art of cuddling and companionship for the better part of a year.5. Some have come to dub me the 'queen' and condone my features and bottom as assets worth admiring. Come see for yourself!

I am an articulate, intelligent woman among many other verbs. Creative, imaginative, sophisticated, eclectic and alternative - to name a few more. Although I have a degree in English, I now study Neuroscience due to lack of fulfillment. I look forward to continually learning and growing- just as this industry provides like opportunities! I aspire to be a researcher regarding drugs and mental disorder and medical innovation or pick people's minds literally as a neuro surgeon. I guess you could say I adopted a bit of a genius trait; thanks daddy!

Meaningful conversation and an extensive vocabulary really lure me in, turn me on. I love words. Especially hearing them drip from your little tongue. Oh, lick me right there baby! Soft, yet fast. Yes, just like that xx

Come learn my interests, I can help you adventure more. Call me what you'd like. . I have a varying menu for us to explore! but I love sensuality as well. I'm a little bit of everything. I can be exactly what you want, need or desire.

Some of my other hobbies include an array of physical activity from hiking with my golden retriever, skiing/skating in winter and swimming year round. I have been consistently lifting weights for 3 years now and I've no intentions of stopping. I may pursue competitions in a few years...win prizes for my butt and stuff but I made lifestyle choices personally and have stuck with them. I am toned and tanned. I take very good care of myself. From eating proper- I ate paleo fir two years until moving away from Toronto with a roommate- and spending time with my body and the people who matter. I love my body and I am grateful I get to share and spoil you in the most intimate moments, the way you deserve to feel.

Want to know a little more?

I am not always super-active. I used to enjoy running until I got my 10k down to 22minutes far too fast a few summers ago. I have always had a love for literature. Hence my initial major. I love classics, especially Hemingway & Dostoevsky. I used to love reading mystery's. Now I read a lot of knowledge based books. I keep a dictionary at my side religiously. It it tabbed and highlighted to no ends. Learning truly drives me. I have some published work and run a blog. I wanted to own/edit a fashion or music magazine. I adore high fashion!! So you can guarantee I'll always looked my best for you, no matter the occasion! And of course I love music. Passionately. In all I do. I enjoy indie/rock/folk/alternative genres the most, but I am open to most anything. Dancing step/shuffle to electronic music is a new found hobby of mine. I can also 'hoop' (dancing with a hula hoop). The 'rave culture' is very versatile and energetic. My friends may call me the 'gypsy queen'.

I am a woman of many talents and interests. I have so much more to share with you. We've only just begun. I look forward to meeting and delving further into this conversation. Xxval

I will be back in Markham, Toronto May 25-29. Prebook via text. Xxval

a70e46dff28574199a8d610c8bcb5cdb.jpg

5db0a769858cf6b02f5a094f88d06b9b.jpg

5cd34026a08e17d2ddf10f638499cef4.jpg

High Class companionship

[289 769 3159]

[email protected]

Valentina3.gfefiles.com

287g4uf.jpg

Sign in to follow this