Sky PK

Guest S****_Up

Since this is my first post in this group, maybe I'll start by mentioning my particular preference in ladies, which will make it clear why Sky absolutely made my day! I'm a real sucker for pretty, petite, blonde-ish types (her hair is light blond now, but it's naturally a sandy colour; I think she'd look super in either colour), and especially girls with with a nice eyes and a pretty smile. I knew I was in for a real treat the minute she peeked from behind the door as I came in.

We got off to a quiet start, chatting a bit while I warmed up my cold hands. Sky is a bit on the shy side, and very sweet. Don't confuse that with inhibited though. We started out with light kissing, and things "built up" nicely from there.

I just can't say enough about how soft her skin was, and how awesome her perky B cup boobs were ... a perfect mouthful. And on the flip side ... I could have been happy just giving her a back massage so that I could enjoy the view :D Awesome legs that rolled into the most sumptuous bum that I just had to keep squeezing and caressing. It really sucked to have only two hands to explore all this with ;)

I wouldn't put her in the class of some of the more aggressive girls in town, but I thoroughly enjoyed the pace we chose. We warmed up with LFK, and a few different entrees, CBJ, 69, DATY ... what a treat on such a cutie.

When we got to the main course we tried a couple of different positions, but ended up with her on top. This was great cause I could keep exploring that beautiful body while getting ridden at the same time.

To sum up, she offers a great GFE in every sense. Also, I'm really glad that she hooked up with PK so that she was much easier to book for a visit. I had been trying to contact her when she was private and could never get through, I had all but given up trying. Standard PK rates apply.

She's not on PK's web site yet, but you can check out Sky's independent photos on O@N (the number in those adds won't get answered), or PK occasionally posts her availability on CL.

Repeat? Without a doubt. I'm calling Jessica as soon as I have a few more nickels scraped together :cool:

She's with PK now?! Nice detailed review and welcome to Cerb. This girl sounds interesting as I myself is into the young 18 spinner types.