picture.php?albumid=10304&pictureid=75556After reading countless positive reviews on Hannah Star's services, and lusting endlessly over her photos, I FINALLY had the pleasure of meeting Hannah at my hotel room in Brockville over the weekend.

When I answered the door, I was immediately and pleasantly surprised by how much prettier she is in person. This young lady has an AMAZING body and one of the nicest asses I've ever seen in my life. Her boobs are just the right size for her tiny frame (she's 5'0 and 100 lbs.).

Less than a minute after she arrived, we were on my bed making out like crazy. Being the impatient and hyperactive young lad that I am, I wanted to get "straight to it" if you know what I mean. After taking all of our clothes off, she gave me THE BEST * job in all of human history. After I was "finished" (and OMG! What a grand finish it was! Hehe), we just hung out and chit chatted for the rest of the hour that I booked with her. She's really sweet, down to Earth, and she has this indescribably quirky sense of humour that I found instantly attractive. <3

If I was a millionaire, I'd try to see Hannah at least once a week. Since I'm not a millionaire, I'll have to wait until later this summer to see her again, which makes me quite sad.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ***** 11/10 (.)(.)"

5ft0 , 99lbs, 34Cs, great smile & body

VIP service tailored to your desires & fantasies.....

picture.php?albumid=10304&pictureid=69195

160hh

picture.php?albumid=10304&pictureid=77458

240 h

ask me for my website where you'll find a ton of pics & reviews

txt 6138690031 or email [email protected]

picture.php?albumid=10304&pictureid=69946

Please PREBOOK! you will be happy you did!@!@

picture.php?albumid=10304&pictureid=69284

• Like 1