TOFTT Lexy "tight shaved kitty" belleville bp

I wouldn't recommend and I wouldn't repeat, if pics were real they were definitely touched up, she was very friendly but besides that nothing special, she tried for 120$ donation too I told her 100 tops before I even went in because I had a feeling it wasn't going to be what I was expecting. Sorry but that was my experience.

Guest Prufrock Cummings
I wouldn't recommend and I wouldn't repeat, if pics were real they were definitely touched up, she was very friendly but besides that nothing special, she tried for 120$ donation too I told her 100 tops before I even went in because I had a feeling it wasn't going to be what I was expecting. Sorry but that was my experience.

I didn't think that bad recos like this were allowed? Maybe I am mistaken; isn't there a bait and switch or some other area to post a comment such as this?

Ok so to be clear I told her I had to decline because the ��� I was at had 100$ limit and I didn't want to haggle. She said come anyway. Now for 2nd you don't know me and I don't know you girls, we take your word that your pictures are real if they aren't or they're severely touched up to make you appear better than suffer the consequences on boards like this. 3rd that's the only thing I said bad was that. I also made comments on how nice and friendly she was. So I said nothing bad of her or her service I mentioned nothing about. All I said was if your calling her expecting the girl in the pics it's not happening. I suggest you refrain on bashing somebody's manners and etiquette when your sticking up for someone who has to false advertise to get you in the door. That goes to show you where your morals are at. I was,at least gentlemanly enough to stay and throw away 100$ of my hard earned $. By the way to further my point on how desperate people like this are for clients I had lots of $ on me and when I got the bad vibe n told her I was not coming due to la k of funds she wanted whatever I had. I should have told her I could only get 60$ cause it wasn't worth any more than that. Now the girl in the pics I'd pay whatever she asked but now we all know she's not the one answering the door so that's a mute point. Stick up for your co workers though I can respect that but don't bash me when you've never met me

• Like 1

ive read over your past posts niceguy and i see you have good intentions, but i believe you are misunderstanding the intention of this board and the recommendations area. Think of this board as a place to put positive reinforcement only. if you have a great experience post, if you have a less than stellar experience keep it to yourself. Maybe the SP had a bad day, maybe the SP had a bad client...

Also, think of the 'minimum' compensation any SP requests as non-negotiable. if you feel the price is too high, do not scoff, do not request a lower rate, just thank them for their time or dont reply at all (assuming prices are being set prior to meeting). the best outcome of entering negotiations will be WORSE service CHEAPER, but i would bet most SP's would just ban/blacklist you. If a SP is willing to negotiate they may be in a vulnerable situation for whatever reason and you are therefore taking advantage of them... that is what other SP's and hobbyists find offensive about your behaviour. Its ok though, as i said you have good intentions, but lack empathy, which is not a requirement of being a hobbyist but makes things much easier to navigate

Guest st*****ens**ors

The only negative reviews permitted on this board are for dangerous situations and bait and switch, and those are relegated to a specific area. I hope the moderator closes this thread down in short order.

I'll refrain from further comment other than feeling real concern for the provider whose circumstances were sufficiently difficult that she agreed to a lower rate.