Pooner Diaries: Long Distance

Oh, good. You've been here today. And I see that you've written a few words already, and I'll spend a few minutes reading and relishing them. I look forward to your words. Perhaps you'll make me laugh today. Perhaps you'll make me think.

But perhaps you'll make my heart melt today. Yet again.

You and I, we have a certain something going on. It's funny. We've never seen each other's faces, and we've never even heard each other's voices. But so many kind and sweet words have flowed back and forth between us, and by now I feel like I know you well.

I know someday soon, we'll meet in person. I'll fly long and I'll fly far, and I'll land on your doorstep. That door will swing open and we'll finally see each other's faces, hear each other's voices. And the sweetness that has passed between us will no longer just be an abstraction, loose stray electrons forming images in our minds. No, we'll share a very real and very physical embrace.

I look forward to that day. And I fantasize about my fingertips stroking your soft skin, the taste of your lips on mine. Discovering the heady scent that defines you. Feeling the warmth and weight of your flesh in my hands. The feel of you under my tongue, warm and slippery, as I see your face contort with pleasure. The feel of being inside your mouth, my own mouth noiselessly screaming under the intense pleasure, holding on for just one more moment before my release.

And I delight in the thought of our coupling. I dream of those frenzied moments, as we thrust together, panting, feral growling I barely recognize from my own throat. Sweaty breathy smiles between us as we lay back, happy and satisfied.

For many men, finally meeting would be the end of the story. A mystery solved, the novelty gone. Another notch in the bedpost. More fodder for a review, before moving on. And I know that for some ladies, there won't be anything more. But we've come to know each other so well, that I can't believe that will be the case for us.

That is my one regret. You live so far away, and we'll only have those few moments together. We won't grow into becoming comfortable with the feel of each other's skin, slowly learn what makes each of us happiest. Whisper sweet secrets into each other's ears, time after time. Become friends of the flesh, as we settle into a comfortable working relationship.

Who would ever have known that simple words on a computer screen could carry so much weight, and hold so much power. But with them, we have found each other, and our lives are a little bit brighter as a result.

See you soon, my sweet one.

Guest al****s

Long distance makes the time you spend with her that much more precious...savour it...treasure it...and never, ever forget it.

alexis...xoxo