Jazy Jazmine petite spinner with gorgeous assets well reviewed June7-20th in town

Jazy Jazmine coming to Calgary Alberta!

Hello gentlemen I'm arriving in town June 7th and will be located there in an upscale hotel until around June 20th

Please feel free to check out my profile with my pictures(also BP for always new pics n videos) and also check out my reviews which you can search Jazmine in the search forum

Hoping to connect

Let's get frisky n freaky Jazy Jazmine

If you appreciate the finer thing in life well then let me rock your world!

Hey guys my name is Jazmine I am high class lady that offer a top notch unrushed experience like no other.

I love what i do and i'm very good at it, dont worry if your shy once we meet ill put you right at ease within the first few seconds with my great presence and comforting ways...

I love to tease but of most of all i love to completly satify your every needs and desires.

Im 25, I'm platinum blonde, i have a petite beach body, tanned and very tonned. I have very soft skin with beautiful long legs that lead all the way up to my very well rounded and great bum, I also have naturaul perfectly perky size b34 cup breast with chocolate chip nips.

I keep my body in great shape as i also am an exotic dancer.

I am very mature for my age and have great manners and smarts.

I love to dress up and have many sexy lingerie, stockings, a SCHOOL GIRL OUTFIT and dancers outfits, lots of high heels as well...please ask if you like certain things, anything to satisfy your needs and fantasies! I love to be dressed up in an oufit to take it off slowly in a lap dance for you to start things off!

I ask a donation

120-15 min on special for 100

150-30 mins

250 hour (two tries)

500 two hours

700 three hours

Fetishes may be available at extra cost

please note these rates are for my time & are no negotiable

Delightfull naughty little hottie...

once we spend time together you will see im irresistable, my tight little tasteful kitty, my good looks and body, but most of all my great personality youll love.

I am well reviewed and 100% real, fun and

100% discretion gauranteed.

For advance booking you an email me at [email protected]

or pm me FOR SAME DAY APT PLEASE CALL THATS THE BEST WAY AS I DONT ALWAYS GET TIME to check pm

Please call or text 6138890709