Recommend Chelsea Ruby

After viewing Chelsea Ruby profile, her pictures looked too good to be true. I continued to scroll down her profile, and her body description was a petite tight body with perfect curves, almost like a goddess. Her pictures looked amazing, somewhat reminded me of a playboy bunny. I was reluctantly sceptic after viewing her profile, but optimistic and curious. We exchanged texts and agreed for an appointment time, that evening. I arrived at the hotel with the notion of bailing if her profile pictures were misleading. I attended her room, and she answered the door dressed in a sexy see-through lace dress, she invited me inside. The first few minutes was an introduction and feeling each other out. She made the situation comfortable and was easy going. It was easy to engage a discussion with her, and she knew how to carry on a conversation, reminded me of Emily Rushton. She had beautiful eyes that just gazed at you and nice petite, curvy body just like her pictures. She had nice perky tits,Her smile and eyes were hypnotic

• Like 3

This girl is amazing. Her pics are 100% her. Beautiful body and a pleasure to play with. Great attitude leaves you comfortable in what can be an awkward first meeting. Don't let the sexxxy pics leave you wondering if she is real. She is real and really fun to be with. Treat her right and you'll leave with a smile for sure.

Well I've now seen her several times

Sometimes I struggle in longer appointments...she doesn't :)

Great time, every time

She is a sweet petite beauty. Too bad her schedule didn't work with mine this time.