*NEW* High class service from an amazing lady who really loves what she does!!

Hey Guys!!

I am so excited to be a part of Lyla here in Ottawa! I cant wait to meet all the great people this wonderful site has to offer!!

So to tell you some stuff about me!

I am a natural beautiful lady who truly enjoys what she does. I take a lot of pride in satisfying my customers needs, and I truly enjoy doing it! I love to please and I love being pleased!!!

I am a very clean person and hygiene is a must when spending time with me! I have very soft, silky, and hairless skin from head to toe! (My head is not hairless haha)

I am never in a rush babe. I want you to enjoy every second you spend with me to the fullest and would never try to rush something so good! I like to spend time on getting you so worked up that you're gonna explode before giving you what you are almost dying for at this time ;-) You will love how much I enjoy everything we do!

I offer IN and OUT service. My In service is in my private place which is very safe, and always clean! I do have a driver who is a good friend of mine and very trustworthy who drives me. I do not go to out calls on my own. This is only for my safety and you will never have to worry about any issues from my driver!

I really want you to give me a chance to show you that everything I say is true. I am not a faker!! I have a great personality and will make you feel comfortable instantly. I am beautiful and always look sexy and I always have a very cherry, and positive attitude.

Let me give you what you deserve babe!! You will love me and you will be back!

I prefer texts please... 613-371-7172, please let me know you seen me on LYLA when texting!!

xoxox Exotic Bobbie (I am waiting for you NOW baby)