New to Lyla. Exotic Bobbie Loves what she does! Amazing service from an amazing lady!

Hey Baby!!

It is true, I really do love what I do! I love to please you and I love being pleased by you! I love to get you so worked up that you are almost begging for me to give you what you came for, but you will love the process!!!

I would never rush this process as I want you to enjoy every second you spend with me to the fullest. I want us both to enjoy this so therefor I will never rush! I spend good time getting us both very worked up!

Hygiene is very important to me. I am always very fresh and clean and I expect the same. There is a shower in my private place to use if needed! I have soft and silky skin from head to toe. Hairless everywhere but my head of course :-)

As I said my place is a private place, inside a house with another couple units. The units are mostly empty for the summer and the few that are here are not on the main floor with me and usually use another entrance. The chances of you seeing someone are very low and not unsafe if you do. They do not know or suspect a thing about me, you could be anyone coming by! It is also always clean... its safe, private, and clean!

I have more pictures I can send you babe, however I am always told my pictures do me no justice and I look even better in person! Come see for yourself baby, and see how much I truly enjoy what I do!!

I will make you feel comfortable instantly! You will love me baby and you will be back!!! I can guarantee that! Give me a chance to show you that there are still ladies out there that enjoy what they do and take a lot of pride in satisfying my customers wants and needs baby! You will not regret it for one second!!!

Please TEXT me, and let me know you seen me on LYLA.

6one3-37one-7two69....x0x Bobbie! I am waiting for YOU now!!!!