Hi. I just moved in June. I have keys to my apartments roof top (found a random key marked roof and tried it out, been up there every night just for the view) very private, view is spectacular and also very safe up there. Wondering if any girls would be interested in taking the view in with me. It's stunning at night

Good afternoon littlehelp,

As someone who loves great views and spend a lot of time outdoors admiring nature, the moon, stars and all that it sounds like an awesome idea but I also appreciate privacy and although you did mention it is very private it's still an apartment building which makes me think it's a shared rooftop and a few people have a copy of that key which for the purpose you're inquiring here doesn't make it private enough IMO.

Also, you're asking if any ladies would be interested, I personally wouldn't raise my hand here for many reasons but let's start with I imagine you have preferences in appearance and personality so what if someone who you don't feel attracted to contacts you or responds to this thread? I'd suggest for you to contact a couple of ladies you've met or would be interested to meet and explain the scenario in detail.

I also don't think an amazing view would be appealing enough for a lady to contact you, we're normally approached by gentlemen who want to meet us not the other way around, perhaps if you were asking for specific looks, personality or even type of experience then someone fitting that description would message you but in this case as I said it would be best for you to make the first contact and hopefully you will find someone but keep in mind it may not be easy as discretion is important for us too so be patient and good luck in your search ;)

• Like 2