Jessica Curves ~ Busty Big Booty Sexy Redhead

Jessica Curves

Pin Up Model With Amazing Luscious Curves & Huge Breasts

picture.php?albumid=10386&pictureid=69881

Your search for an unforgettable time has just ended! - ever growing large list of regulars proves it. I have a beautiful sensual and curvy hour glass figure, with really large 36E breasts, tiny waist and a bubble butt. I have a pretty face with green eyes and long luscious red hair and a smile to die for. Personality wise I am incredibly friendly, intelligent and have a great sense of humour. I am a university graduate, masseuse, mistress and a pin up model. I love what I'm doing and it really shows.

Please read my profile carefully to understand why I am different from other ordinary masseuses. If you want an ordinary massage, there are other places you could go. IF YOU WANT THE BEST, read on...

picture.php?albumid=11611&pictureid=79278

All the photographs you see of me are recent and 100% genuine. My residence is genuinely luxurious, a lot of attention has been paid to style and decor, ambient lighting, flowers, scents, a massage bed and a beautiful in private.

I invite you to visit me for an amazing session like no other you have ever experienced...

picture.php?albumid=11611&pictureid=79279

I require a minimum of 2 - 3 HR notice and your board handle.

Prebooking is highly suggested.

Monday 10AM - 9PM

Tuesday 10AM - 9PM

Wednesday 10AM - 9PM

Thursday 10AM - 9PM

Friday 10AM - 9PM

To Set Up An Appointment

You can email me to book a session with me or better yet send me a text on my cell 613-410-7090.

http://www.French���������.com

[email protected]