malary + Camarra 1987

Guest discr33t

I seem to recall an ad in the past for malary b, did anyone get a chance to confirm she was real last time? Looks like there is a duo being offered, trying to get something setup, but I am getting a funny feeling...

Can anyone put my mind at ease?

Additional Comments:

Well attempted and failed to connect. Last time, probably a year ago malary b had a website, no longer it seems. Both last time and this time appt was pushed back towards checkout time and couldn't make it work.

Seems that they could be real but really can't confirm one way or the other. Won't try again.

Additional Comments:

Well attempted and failed to connect. Last time, probably a year ago malary b had a website, no longer it seems. Both last time and this time appt was pushed back towards checkout time and couldn't make it work.

Seems that they could be real but really can't confirm one way or the other. Won't try again.

something tells me she was around last summer. I did manage to make an appointment but kept getting delayed while waiting in the parking lot. By the time she was ready I was out of time. Went up and saw her once she was ready. Pics were her but graciously bowed out as I was out of time. I know she was real but obviously still hard to pin down.

Had a similar situation two summers ago when she was here. Made an appointment and met her in her room but she was very upset and had to cancel due to some personal emergency. She genuinely seemed upset so u don't think it was faked. But her pics were real at the time.