Guest B**H

Heard the pics may not be accurate, she seems to post in conjunction (time/place) with "Meggy"...and there's a warning about her...sorry...just noticed your edit...

Edited by B**H
Missed comment...

I would definitely recommend avoiding her... I saw her some time ago and hadn't gotten around to posting anything. She's skinnier that the pics she's posted and her boobs are much smaller. When texting to set up an appointment, her price of $200/ hr seemed reasonable as she said it was all inclusive. When I got to her apartment everything was extra... ��, touching her, etc... she didn't even want to take off her shirt and bra. She obviously didn't want to be there and was not very interactive. When I was leaving(completely unsatisfied) I noticed men's shoes in the closet by the door... I'd would not repeat meeting her and recommend that other guys avoid seeing her

• Like 3

I would definitely recommend avoiding her... I saw her some time ago and hadn't gotten around to posting anything. She's skinnier that the pics she's posted and her boobs are much smaller. When texting to set up an appointment, her price of $200/ hr seemed reasonable as she said it was all inclusive. When I got to her apartment everything was extra... ��, touching her, etc... she didn't even want to take off her shirt and bra. She obviously didn't want to be there and was not very interactive. When I was leaving(completely unsatisfied) I noticed men's shoes in the closet by the door... I'd would not repeat meeting her and recommend that other guys avoid seeing her

Thank you.

Pictures are not accurate she looks like same pictures that were being used for older add sexy redhead in Bedford. When i went to see her and then decided to leave because of the environment and how she was acting she tried to pressure me to stay. Would not recommend.

• Like 2