Sign in to follow this  

Petite playful European brunette Goddess xo

Guest Va******a D****y

Hello Gentlemen! Its your fantasy companion, Valentina.

Allow me to be your number one sexy luxury. Craving an escape from reality and a twist from the mundane? May I intrigue your senses and arouse your inhibitions in a variety of ways. Communicate your kinky, sensual, inspired desires clear and concise to me - or allow my intuitions to guide us through a uniquely catered engagement.

I offer professional grade, tailored service. Fakes and flakes ARE NOT my business. Ensure it is always me you are communicating with and seeing. Our time in confidence, consensual adult to another. I cater to those whom prefer the finer things in life. Treat me with respect and kindness and I will do the same - and oh, so much more.

I offer exquisite incall service to men, women and couples who prefer discreet and private encounters. My soft spoken tone, bubbly and confident aura are sure to entice. Along with my mesmerizingly toned figure, stunning doll-like complexion and immaculate mani/pedi grooming, we shall have a dazzling time, Darling.

I love what I do and am truly passionate about my work. Your pleasure is my satisfaction. I see my engagements as an art form. One which I have come to embellish and cultivate. I love the never ending learning journey. Would you care to join me?

Some basics I offer: ask about my more ��� or visit my website for more info!

I have toys at request. I also take outfit requests and love to get ready for you. I offer duets and ��� variations. I love to get out and socialize and do activities! How about a wine and dine encounter? Multi hours and over nights are an option. Long term engagements are of interest. Enquire within or check my website for extensive rates and info.

I am at the AIRPORT

Schedule this week: early Sunday (6am) all day until 5pm Monday

Early Wednesday (12am) until 11am Friday.

a833a3af8c42ad7623847574213b9e92.jpg

1368157a94399f03c5c0f4664c2fa1eb.jpg

High Class companionship

[289 769 3159]

[email protected]

Valentina3.�������������

287g4uf.jpg

Sign in to follow this