Blonde Madison

I have had the pleasure of seeing Madison twice now. Both times for 2 hour sessions. Each session felt like it went by in the blink of an eye. Such is life in the company of which a sweet, sultry and sexual lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are lucky enough to book some time with the exquisite Blonde Madison you will instantly know why she is one of the best kept secrets on this board ;)

Blonde Madison is a friend I've known for 3 years and I see her every time she comes to town. She is a DDG sweetheart and her enhanced DD's and her perfect ass are a wonderous sight! All her reviews are outstanding because she is such a natural and easy going lady. She is very well travelled (jet-setter!) and we often compare notes on all the places she jets to. She is definitely a high end SP who charges a very reasonable rate. Best '����' for your buck and even if she charged double, it would be a good deal.

What a beautiful woman - tremendous body that she loves to display and a wonderful personality. Always goes out of her way to make sure that you are a happy camper. Her ���� skills are beyond compare!

I make a point to see her every time she is in Ottawa. Highly recommended - if you have the chance, book an appointment on her next visit to Ottawa, although she is only here about once a quarter.

This morning I had another mind-blowing experience with Blonde Madison. She has an incredible athletic and tight body with breasts that are to die for and a butt that scores a 12 on a 10 point scale. In addition, her bright and bubbly personality make her an ideal pick.

I had been fantasizing about her since my last visit and this morning she far exceeded my fantasy - it wasn't even close!

She may be tough to contact since http://www.explore-her.com redirects you to a twitter site @Blondemadisson for now, but not sure how long that will last.

She is really amazing and not to be missed if you have the chance to see her. You will not be disappointed!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.