Blissful Moments

Guest al****s

As I pull into the parking lot and put my vehicle in park, I smile at the thought of what this moment is. This moment is one I have waited for, for so so long. I have dreamt of this moment, longed for this moment.

I begin my walk towards the front doors. A huge smile spreads across my face as I notice the butterflies fluttering around in my stomach?my heart races a bit. In just a few moments I will be in the arms of the man who has, by words alone, immersed himself in my world. I?m nervous and so excited as I push the up button on the elevator. The doors open and I walk inside. I?m happy that there is no one else needing a ride and I have a few extra seconds to compose myself. The elevator opens on floor five and I step out.

I walk down the hallway looking for the right number on the wall. I take a deep breath as I spot it and approach the door. I know the man who has captured my attentions and desires is behind that door. I knock on the door and hear him moving towards it on the other side. He opens the door, and the man I see is so handsome and sexy. He is smiling at me, I can?t remember if we even said ?hi? before I was in his arms. His hug was warm and I didn?t want him to let me go. I took a slight step back?just enough so that our lips could touch. I had imagined for so long what it would feel like to kiss him and nothing could have prepared me for the sensual intimacy his kiss gave to me. There was no doubt in my mind that I would be kissing him a LOT before this evening was over.

When he offered me a drink, it was my first realization that everything I had told him about myself (favourites, likes, dislikes), he had listened to and remembered. I gladly accepted a white rum and coke and as he sat down beside me we clinked our glasses together toasting us and the evening that awaited us. The sexual tension was incredibly apparent. We couldn?t keep our hands off each other. As we drank and talked our eyes met and held and our hands intertwined. We decided rather quickly that if we didn?t leave shortly for our planned dinner date, that we likely wouldn?t make it out of the room.

Our dinner was lovely. I was with a man who was very much a gentleman, but knew exactly how to keep me at my heightened state of arousal with his glance, his smile, and his subtle touches under the table. We enjoyed great conversation, great food, and great company all the while knowing that as soon as we were done, we could get back to that room on floor five and devour each other.

We arrived back at the hotel, parked the car, and quickly made our way inside. We pushed the up button on the elevator and when the doors opened, I was happy this time that I wasn?t alone. The doors closed and I leaned into him for another one of his delicious kisses. The doors opened and we made our way to his room. Once inside, I excused myself and went and freshened up. When I opened the bathroom door, it was my second realization when I saw the room lit up with the subtle, romantic glow of candles. My favourite artist was playing from his iPod and I was struck by how much he cared for me.

I walked towards him, reaching out for him. I began to slowly unbutton his shirt as my hands explored his chest?my lips and tongue tasting his nipples. Once his shirt was off he returned the gesture. I could feel his need to touch my skin. The art of seduction continued as we undressed each other, savouring the journey. ?You?re so beautiful? he said to me once I was naked before him. Looking into his eyes, I believed his words and opened myself up to him. We explored each other?s bodies, careful not to miss any spots. We pleasured each other with our hands, our fingers, our mouths, our lips, our tongues, and our eyes. I experienced bliss that night. I know he did too. I experienced the shuddering reality of orgasm after orgasm coursing through my body. I experienced the intimacy of two people who were finally able to show each other how they desired the other.

Saying goodbye to him was hard?very hard. I hugged him tight and gave him one last kiss. I missed him the minute I walked out the door. I would love the opportunity to see him again?sigh

alexis?xoxo

Excellent prose, alexiss. A most erotically charged riposte to Birdboy. What a dynamic and erotically charged couple the both of you are!

Alexiss, I love this tale. Sometimes it's easy to forget that the lady is enjoying the man's company as much as he's enjoying hers, and that it isn't just a matter of commerce. Many congratulations are in order for both such a delightful tale as well as what sounds like an evening to remember when you're both old and grey. I can't wait to see if there is a sequel- have you discussed the possibility with the lucky man?