I Haven?t Even Met Him Yet ? Part IV

Guest al****s

I lay back on the bed, with a pillow under my head. My hands touch my very hard nipples as I look into his eyes. What I see there is complete abandon?over-whelming desire. He is going to devour me, and my legs subconsciously open as his fingers begin to trail down my stomach.

My back arches as I silently beg for his tongue. He begins to kiss my neck as though deliciously torturing me and making me wait. I can feel how wet I am. I can smell the sweet scent of arousal. His lips trail down my neck to my shoulders and then to my breasts. My breathing is heavy with anticipation, my body moves with his touch, the sounds that escape my throat are raw and primal in nature. After gently sucking my nipples and making me squirm he begins his descent down to my wetness that is all for him.

He teasingly kisses around my wet mound, driving me wild. Then he finally tastes me. He slowly licks my slick lips and lightly circles around my most sensitive spot. My legs spread wider as my body begs for him to continue his exploration. He gently probes his tongue in and out of me as my eyes close and I succumb to him entirely. His tongue is magical, skilled, and hungry. I hear him moan as he drinks in the juices of my passion.

Just when I think I can?t take anymore he gently inserts a finger, then two inside me while never taking his attention off me. As he explores my insides with his fingers and licks and sucks my clit to the point of no return, I lose all my senses except for the orgasm that is building inside me. He?s drawing it out of me slowly. The room begins to spin as he takes me over the edge?

I haven?t even met him yet?

alexis?xoxo

I haven't met you yet, and I'm getting aroused again, you do have a wonderful passion for words and erotic play time.:grin:

Such a deliciously erotic tale, a little tasty little morsel on many levels. Yet I know this is but the appetizer, a little amuse bouche before the main course. This gourmand can't wait, this a la carte parcelling out of your time with this very fortunate man has me drooling in anticipation! I swear, I know your next installment will be very special, or I'll eat my words. ;-)

Wow alexiss, that is some mighty hot tale that you are spinning. If this is your imagination working, can you foresee the fireworks that will erupt when you meet in the flesh. Bring along a fire extinguisher.

Well done. Looking forward to the continuation of the series.