Sign in to follow this  

Victoria & Belle @brassclub

I had the fortune today of having some spare time after a game of golf ran quick and decided to stop in to the BrassClub and spend some time with Victoria as it was her first day and all. She is "in training" and so the session also included Belle. This worked out well for me as it crossed an item off the bucket list (spending time with two lovely ladies at the same time.)

Our session started out with some standard small talk and then quickly moved into the shower. It was absolutely needed for me - having just come off the back nine, but both Victoria and Belle smelled of pure heaven. They were both kind enough to allow me to help undress them - it is a personal favorite of mine to be able to participate in the undressing of a woman. I love the reveal of a fine and tender bum as the panties give way. I can say both Victoria and Belle have extraordinary features on both the front and back courses. The shower featured ample mutual touching and gosh if that was all that we did then that would have been fine at that. Victoria has the wonderful ability to sense where a person would like to be touched and then start from that point out.

After the shower was concluded, we hoped out and dried off and then it was onto the table. Starting face down both ladies worked magic on my back and legs. Victoria especially will ball her fist up and work specific spots out, and not to be left out was Belle with some wonderful body slides.

Now as it was her first day I thought it only appropriate that Victoria receive the benefit of a nice massage as well. swapping up places she laid down on the table and Belle and I were able to slide our hands over her beautiful skin. I swear this lady does not have a blemish anywhere on her body.

Not to be left out we were able to convince Belle that she could have a brief turn on the table. she did and both Victoria and I had a mighty fine time rubbing her down.

As time was coming up we settled back into me on my back for the end of the session. Generally at this stage I just lay back, close my eyes and immerse myself in the sensations of the finish, but it was Victoria who suggested I open my eyes and look into the mirror. Oh what a sight as Belle was bent over and facing away from the mirror. That was enough for me.

the session wrapped up with another shower where both ladies were still very interactive - it is best to ensure that the oil and then soap has been cleaned away from every nook and cranny

Thank-you to both Victoria and Belle. My only regret was that I had not booked a longer session.

Agency BrassClub
I would visit again
Agency BrassClub
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this