Tessa @Brass Club

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Guest D*****mati**

This is the first of a 3-part review. Why? This was a duo and I believe each lady deserve her own review but because, as in food, the sum is greater than the parts, i'm gonna review the duo itself.

------

This was one of the infamous training duo of the Brass Club. Side note: never have I seen so much care given to training in this line of business, kudos!

Because it might have pulled the trigger on the duo because of her, let me start with the newcomer : the lovely Tessa.

This was her second appointment at the Brass Club.

If asked I was asked to describe the perfect petite, girl next door, redhead before I met her, I'd have probably describe Tessa without knowing... She's the perfect height, has great eyes and a gorgeous smile. She has a nice firm ass and has the perkiest, cutest breasts ever. Her skin is soft a covered with the appropriate amount of freckle (whatever that means).

I never go in details because i'm the one who paid for the appointment and the memories are just for me (how selfish of me). However, my time with Tessa (and her trainer Bella) was one of the most memorable time of my life. If only time flew as fast back when I was in college than with those two great ladies...

All I will say is that she is a terrific kisser and always know what to touch and how. Ginger may not have soul but this one is surely a mind reader.

In short, Tessa is perfect but please don't listen to me and book someone else, I want to keep her all for myself.

Thanks life for bringing this gem to the best club in town.

I would visit again
I would visit again

I recently had the great pleasure to meet Tessa, and very happy I did.

After I got to the club, Tessa was right there waiting to greet me. She was exactly what I had hoped for. She is a true girl next door, with a smile that lights up the room! Since this was my first visit to the club, had to do the obligatory paper work, then the tour.

I never know how the first visit will ever go, even if we have spoken for a bit. Tessa did not disappoint! Actually, we had amazing chemistry! She`s a fantastic person, with a great personality and an incredibly sexy body.

Definitely had a fantastic time and will certainly be back. :D

I recently spent a delightful and intense 30 min massage/60 min nuru combo session with Tessa, and I definitely agree with the previous reviews.

Tessa comes across as classy, intelligent, and sweet, like a young woman you'd meet at a sophisticated cocktail party, but once those clothes come off and you're admiring her beautiful classic redhead body, you discover she also has an oh so naughty side.

Everyone seems to have a different understanding about what "girlfriend experience" means, especially in the massage context, but I can honestly say that there were certain times in the session with Tessa where I almost forgot that I was in a session at a club, which is pretty much the crux of "girlfriend experience" for me. It was also very, very interactive, and she was good at responding to what felt good for me.

Tessa is new to the scene, so her therapeutic massage skills maybe stand to develop a little more, but she is definitely a natural to sensual massage. Would definitely recommend spending time with her.

After a few days of back and forth chat with Tessa...basically getting our schedules aligned/etc... I finally met her! :)

She is AWESOME! I wont lie, I do have a thing for redheads (lol) so she was exactly what I had hoped! ;)

I dont usually kiss and tell ... but, I did kiss her and I can say she's was great at that! :p

Tessa is smart, friendly and cute all rolled into one! I will be seeing her again and hope for those that visit that you are good to her, she deserves it! :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.