Sophia Shy

Sophia SHy..... a name I will not forget. I was feeling the craving... it being halloween and all with all the candy about. I sought my chocolate craving on cl. Was nervous at first. I made the call and a guy answers, her agency. I book for an out.

While I wait I sit back and enjoy a beer. About 30 min after a knock on my door I look out and see this chocolate beauty... I open the door and instantly my member stands at attention.

She was wearing the shortest skirt... barely covering her beautiful ass. Beautiful chocolate legs that went all the way up. She comes in, she is somewhat shy at first. But we talk and have a drink. Then we moved to the comfort of the bedroom. We lay in the dark, talking and kissing. Then the action started. I was in heaven.

I was spent....

She took me away to heaven and brought me back. A definate repeat and recommend for all the chocolate lovers.

Additional Comments:

Saw Sophia Shy again today. Very sweet gal.... When you decide to see her request she wears her short purple skirt and no underwear with heels. Holy toledo... you should see her ass peeking out from that thing....

just the thought knowing she is wearing such a short skirt and no underwear gets me going from the get go. I plan to do an outcall with her, a date. Just having her walk around in that skirt .... wow...

she is on CL as sophia shy:handjob::butt::boobeyes:

Agency
I would visit again
n/a
Agency
I would visit again
n/a

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.