Yuri @ Asian Passion

I was really interested in seeing an Asian SP as I love Asian women so I took a chance with Yuri Korean at Asian Passion. I was not disappointed!

It was my first time booking through AP but it was very easy and the person I was communicating with was very helpful. The incall location around the College Square area was great for me as I generally don't like going downtown since I'm from the south-ish end. I was greeted at the door by a lovely woman that looked as if she was in her early 20s with a petite frame and just the right height (I'm 5'9). The apartment was very clean and organized. After the introduction it was time for a quick yet thorough shower together before the main event. I had booked an hour so I was able to get two rounds in before time was up. I will spare the details of the main event but I will say she does start off with a great tease and really does try her best to satisfy your every need! The hour ended with another lovely shower together. During the downtime in between rounds I had a chance to get to know Yuri and connect with her. Her English is not the best but I could tell she was genuinely trying to her to communicate with me whenever she seemed stumbled. She even taught me a little Korean and Japanese!

All-in-all I had a great time with Yuri Korean from Asian Passion and I would definitely recommend her to anyone and will likely repeat!

PaperWingz

Agency Asian Passion
I would visit again
Agency Asian Passion
I would visit again
Edited by PaperWingz
Adding my signature.
  • Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.