My sincerest apoligies.....Tina DD Doll

Now that I have some time to myself to get my life back in order.

First things first .... I have to give my Brandoners my sincerest apoligies regarding my not announced cancellation of my Brandon visit ( nov. 8, 9 , 10 and 11)

Hopefully you will understand my reason for this.

I had a family emergency to attend to . All my attentions were focused on that matter this past week and a half. As much as I love what I do ( and boy did I miss it ) my family always comes first.

I'm a very sorry as like I said all my attentions were on this matter, That I have not been able to announce my cancelation. I have not been by a computer in about a week . Now that I am back in the real world. I could not post an ad and not post an apoligy.

I am very sorry about this as I know some of you were looking forward to my visit. I will be returning Dec. 5 , 6 and 7 and to my gentlemen that booked me, My promise I will make it up to you. PM me to find out.

My thanks to the few who have decided to travel to Winnipeg to come see me this week. Thank you for your understanding.

Another issue I had to put on the back burner was my pictures . I will be getting on that this week ... Stay tuned.

Again my apoligies and I hope everyone understands.

Sexiest Regardes xoxo Tina DD Doll

Hey Tina! Life sometimes gets in the way. And from the sounds of it, you have your priorities straight...family first. Glad to see you're back in action, and I sincerely hope all is now well. :)