Stacy @ Brassclub

I recently had the benefit of a couple of hours after a meeting was cancelled @ the end of the day. I decided to just drop into the brass club to hang for a little bit, have a mojito and see who would be available. I was able to chat immediately with Jessica, Belle and Stacy. -- looks to the sky and ponders - Hmm I wonder if trios are available.-- but back to my review. Belle was unfortunately unable to have a session as her day was nearing an end and she would have to depart. fortunate for me, Stacy eagerly set about providing me with distraction.

For those who have not had the benefit of meeting with Stacy already. she is a very genuine person and in short time i found I was chatting with her as though we had known each other for a long long time. As she and I doffed our clothing I noted that she was sporting a couple of bumps and bruises - which are natural indicators of a life well lived. She was able to shortly share a tale of each and how they were earned through life experience. Withe tales all told it was time to jump into the shower. (be careful Stacy - that door will get you). The shower was a most pleasant experience. with the addition of water and a little lotion her skin is most soft while pressed and gliding against her partner. She also likes to continue the intimacy that was started in the session with a close hug and warm embrace.

After the shower had ended we decided on how to proceed with the remainder of the hour we were to spend with one another. For me - I like to give massage as much as receive one - possibly more. We decided to split the time equally and after winning a game of Rock, paper and scissors I opted to have Stacy start on the table. it was here that I was able to get a full appreciation of the beauty that was before me. She is a very natural GND look with just the right hint of curve where needed. Her skin is lovely and aside from the earlier mentioned bruises near perfection. She was able to give feedback when I hit a place that needed to be worked out just that little bit more. it brought a smile to my face knowing that those coos and occasional groans were a result of my actions.

Then with a quick swap of places and a near fall from Stacy - note to self and others - rub the oil off the ladies foot if she lets you massage them. it was my turn on the table. Stacy has a wonderful touch working deep into spots and asks directly of there are specific places that need to be worked out. A first for me is that she massaged my arms while they drape down the sides of the table. I asked her about this and she said they were often overlooked - I must admit they felt great afterwords. As we neared the end of the time for the session she had me flip over onto my back. This lady has some skills and the pressure which had been building throughout the session was quickly released.

Stacy - thank-you again for the wonderful time.

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.