Raya at CMJ

Saw Raya yesterday....what a nice little angel, about 5'3'', perfect toned small body, beautiful eyes and luscious lips. Booked an hour, texting was easy and she was right on time, some chit chat over wine as i always like to do, educated and smart girl, early 20's. Off to some shower fun. She's a very soft and sensual little gem which i like. She has what i consider a perfect body, about C size breast, subtle, soft yet firm with perfect nipples, she's no more than 110, probably closer to 100. On the table, she is engaging and offers a relaxing sensual rub, some nice kissing and a soft touch. She likes getting rubbed and kissed as well as that elicited some soft moans out of her. She is genuine and appears to truly enjoy herself as well.

I really enjoyed my hour with her. Not for the hardcore, in depth massage lovers out there but if you like soft, sensual and a little of the exotic, she's for you. Don't ask for anything more that you normally don't get in a body rub, respect her limits and be nice to her

Extremely pretty, perfect body and delivers a rewarding experience. Half phillippino descent

Repeat: Yes absolutely for a sensual experience...

• Like 3

Guest st*****ens**ors

I had the pleasure of meeting Raya this morning. What a sweetheart! Raya welcomed me with a long hug and a dazzling smile, a perfect hostess.

In person Raya is very petite and delicate, with wide dark eyes, lovely features and petal-soft caramel skin. I'm a large, fairly strong and profoundly clumsy man, so I am always carefully gentle in how I touch; with Raya I was especially so. However she is in no way lacking self-assurance. A recent University graduate, she is clever and accomplished as well as lovely.

And she smells, ever so faintly, of cherries!

No, really! Before, during and after not one but two showers, I was aware of it the whole time! Either some feminine trick of fragrance and magic outside the understanding of people with y chromosomes was taking place or Raya has won (yet another) genetic lottery giving her an irresistible fragrance too! ;)

Highly recommended.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.