Amanda Bella

Only once in a blue moon, do you get an experience that changes everything. I am not a frequent hobbyist, but I had the pleasure to see Amanda a few times over a period of a week.

She is delightful, well read, great conversationalist that shower her true personality. She was delightful to be with, which led to some electric time together.

Her body is absolutely gorgeous. She presents herself perfectly and our intimate time together will forever change how I perform. However, she is not for everyone as she is vocal in what she likes, and expects you to cooperate. But when you do, she rewards you with her orgasmic self.

I sure hope to see her again soon....

• Like 1

I had the opportunity to visit Amanda and it was a privilege. After nearly a week of exhcanging PMs I were able to arrange a meeting with this gracious and beautiful woman. Intelligent and an engaging conversationalist, she is the definition of erotic. She isn't afraid to guide you through the session for mutual satisfaction or for what she wants. Attend her needs and show her the respect she deserves and you'll be very happy in return. Treat her right.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.