Layah - One of Ottawa's Brightest Stars Here in Toronto For A Limited Time Only

Layah Lee LeRoux

picture.php?albumid=6311&pictureid=77887

Fun-Sized Temporary Girlfriend

Bookings available any time day or night, 7 days a week

picture.php?albumid=6311&pictureid=59135

WARNING: Contact with Layah can be habit forming!!!

Do you feel a bit restless? Unappreciated? In need of some TLC? Frustrated and looking for relaxation? Well, you're in luck! I'm the perfect fun-sized little gal pal to help you clear your mind, and get back on track.

Allow me to use everything I have at my disposal to relax you and make you feel as important and special as you deserve to.

Words can't describe what you're in for so just come and experience it for yourself. Contact with me may be habit forming!.

As a well recommended and verified temporary girlfriend, I offer companionship as well as a wide range of relaxing and stimulating girlfriend-type activities such as massage, private dances, going on outings, cuddling up for a movie, etc. Have your cake and eat it too by enjoying the many advantages of having a girlfriend without the strings or commitment.

See what your fellow hobbyists have said about their encounters with me here.

Because I know that most men are visual creatures, I encourage you to take a look at my photo albums here.

If your interest is piqued or you are interested in getting together some time, Please contact me by text 613-852-4340 at least 45 minutes to an hour in advance for same day bookings. Email http://[email protected] is acceptable if booking 24 hours or more in advance. PMs may not be read/replied to in time so please use this as a last resort.

Please Note: Private calls will not be answered

picture.php?albumid=6311&pictureid=71502picture.php?albumid=8042&pictureid=72305BtLjVIZCMAAVcy0.jpgpicture.php?albumid=8042&pictureid=76313picture.php?albumid=8042&pictureid=76317