Mia galvez visiting Regina 17-20 August well reviewed

IMG_20160308_011411.jpgDear gentlemen,

If we didn't had the chance to meet, let me introduce myself, my name is Mia a curvaceous Elite companion from Montreal,

who just moved to Manitoba to experience new things in life.

i'm 22 years but that doesn't mean i waisted my time for travelling and working.

Born in Spain and raised in different countries as England,France and Russia, i'm well educated have a degree

on business management,well traveled and speak 4 languages, you will always love to spend time with me, everytime i have something interesting to share

DSC_3704_copy.jpg

or to discuss, I love to share and learn from others.

i'm a mix of different blood, which means with different mentality that helps me to understand more the mentality of

different cultures, i have old school values, always respect older than me, learn from others and be a good listener.

Every hour spend with me will be really short

that you'll want more than you imagine ,you'll find everything that you've been looking for all your life,someone who like to take care of you,

to make you feel special and to fullfil all your desires.

im down to earth, really spontaneous and provide a really discreet companionship.

I believe on honesty and respect in fact to build a long and amazing relationship.

I can happily arrange a meeting with couples or bring one of my stunning girlfriend.

Looking forward to meeting you.

xxMia

189852_667x1000.jpg

*Also available for longer rendez-vous, kindly contact me for more informations

** Have great reviews in different boards

Fees and Rates

Canada:

200 hh - Quick meeting

300 1h - Special encounter

600 2h - First date

800 3h - chocolate cherry

For multiple hours please inquire

Notice, 250$ applies if you prebook me in advance 24 hours

**Any money exchanged is simply for time and companionship, and in no way, shape, or form is contracted for any sexual activity. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal choice between two consenting adults of legal age .

Schedule availability is always on my website please take a look http://www.�������������������/miagalvez

I always make sure to satisfy all needs that my clientele ask for, i offer incalls at upscale dowtown area, for outcalls only to upscale hotels

Contact me for more Information via text message 450-516-0336 or via e-mail: miagalvez���������@gmail.com