This girl is amazing, just as i imagined. Ive never been greeted at the door so well and every minute with her i was under the influence of her prowess. Super clean and smells of an aphrodisiac. She is very fit and smooth. Not a clock watcher at all, not rushed and she said she doesn't book close appointments which is believable. Her schedule seems to fill up fast with prebooks, so dont be surprised if you cant get a visit same day. Ill be seeing her when she comes back to town, tentatively next month. She said Thunder Bay has been good to her so lets keep it up.

She has her own website, not sure if i can post it here, shes not a BP girl at all.

• Like 1

Guest discr33t

Anyone hear back from Lara that she is still booking appts in town for her previously indicated dates? Had emailed and didn't get a response, but things do get busy and I'll text if I see the ad updated to in town.

ive always communicated with text, and have made arrangements. Email seems like its just not a serious method of contact and i doubt many SP's are as quick to reply with email over text. I would bet she is nearly booked up for her visit to tbay this time around, i think she is the kind of girl you want to book days in advance.

Guest discr33t
ive always communicated with text, and have made arrangements. Email seems like its just not a serious method of contact and i doubt many SP's are as quick to reply with email over text. I would bet she is nearly booked up for her visit to tbay this time around, i think she is the kind of girl you want to book days in advance.

Good point!

I usually like to pre-book several days before with email, when it's offered as an option. But you are likely very right that email is an after thought. And she has now responded so that is great!

Edited by discr33t
clarity

You'll have a great time. Email seems to be hit and miss with some girls. Texting works good except some ladies not to text for pre-booking. Just have to find the best way with your favourite lady. Have fun.