A CMJ story

Guest st*****ens**ors

This week was rather wonderful.

As some may have noticed, my rather slight experience in this community essentially doubled in the past seven days, as I became a member of CMJ and had the opportunity to visit several times and meet some amazingly kind and beautiful women.

My personal life is fairly lonely. I'm sure that's not unusual on this list. I miss simple affection and touch and kindness more than anything else. Only rarely, and only over the course of the last year, have I had the chance to spend a few moments with someone special.

However this past week I knew I'd be in the Ottawa area, and decided to apply for membership at CMJ, and visit as often as the week would permit.

Why CMJ? Well essentially I decided to visit there for three reasons. The first is that on this board their reputation seems to be wonderful. Second I heard it was created by a provider who valued the happiness, safety, and well-being of her employees above all other considerations. That matters to me enormously. Third, last winter I had had the chance to meet April of CMJ, though away from the club. She was simply amazing, and I thought that if she was any indication of what I could expect at CMJ, any experience there would be memorable.

I am so glad that I took the plunge! CMJ, both west and east, are discrete, elegantly appointed and comfortable clubs, with clean fluffy towels and robes, immaculate rooms, and most importantly, a staff of kind, outgoing, considerate and unbelievably lovely women. Honestly, how is it possible that every experience there could be so consistently wonderful?

I just wanted to say thank you to Savannah, Blake, Serena and Raya for such beautiful moments in one very memorable week, and to Jasmin for creating this oasis of calm and care in Ottawa.

On my final visit today I brought several bottles of wine to the club just to say thank you. I hope you all had the chance for a glass. You brightened my life this week and I am very grateful

This week was rather wonderful.

As some may have noticed, my rather slight experience in this community essentially doubled in the past seven days, as I became a member of CMJ and had the opportunity to visit several times and meet some amazingly kind and beautiful women.

My personal life is fairly lonely. I'm sure that's not unusual on this list. I miss simple affection and touch and kindness more than anything else. Only rarely, and only over the course of the last year, have I had the chance to spend a few moments with someone special.

However this past week I knew I'd be in the Ottawa area, and decided to apply for membership at CMJ, and visit as often as the week would permit.

Why CMJ? Well essentially I decided to visit there for three reasons. The first is that on this board their reputation seems to be wonderful. Second I heard it was created by a provider who valued the happiness, safety, and well-being of her employees above all other considerations. That matters to me enormously. Third, last winter I had had the chance to meet April of CMJ, though away from the club. She was simply amazing, and I thought that if she was any indication of what I could expect at CMJ, any experience there would be memorable.

I am so glad that I took the plunge! CMJ, both west and east, are discrete, elegantly appointed and comfortable clubs, with clean fluffy towels and robes, immaculate rooms, and most importantly, a staff of kind, outgoing, considerate and unbelievably lovely women. Honestly, how is it possible that every experience there could be so consistently wonderful?

I just wanted to say thank you to Savannah, Blake, Serena and Raya for such beautiful moments in one very memorable week, and to Jasmin for creating this oasis of calm and care in Ottawa.

On my final visit today I brought several bottles of wine to the club just to say thank you. I hope you all had the chance for a glass. You brightened my life this week and I am very grateful

Absolutely amazing post! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences at CMJ! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Like 1