Emily in PEI

I met with Emily during her last visit to Charlottetown and she had a very nice suite in a upscale downtown hotel.

I arrived at her room and she greeted me with a hug. We sat on a couch in the room and made some small talk but I was distracted a bit by her very enticing upper body and my eye contact might have been better! This was my second visit with her so she knew I was a bit of a breast man!

After a quick shower to freshen up I came out to find her lounging on the bed with candles and sexy bra and panties on. She is very good at making me feel at ease and her wonderfully soft and curvy body is a joy to explore.

She remembered all the things I liked about our previous encounter and if anything the session was better than the last.

I plan to repeat when I can and simply enjoy spending time with this sexy sexy girl!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

On her recent visit to Charlottetown I was fortunate enough to have been able to spend some time with Emily.

This was our second visit together and it was a real treat for me. In our first visit I had not planned on nearly enough time with this lady, so as one learns from mistakes and this time we scheduled an evening together.

Emily was an amazing dinner companion and I think that she enjoyed one of our cities restaurants. I was ever so pleased that we were able to spend that time together. She is a great conversationalist and as happened with our first visit, she made me feel relaxed and comfortable. It was interesting to hear how things have gone over the past number of months for her and she was very interested in how things have gone with me.

After dinner we did retire back to her hotel and it was delightful. I think that I may have overstayed my visit as she had a flight the next day!

Emily is a great person to meet if you have the opportunity to do so, and I am confident that she and I shall meet again in the future.

Thank you Emily for a wonderful evening.

This shall perhaps be the most different of any recommendation that I have written, because for my own reasons I would prefer not to give too many details at all. Curious I expect?

My most recent visit with Emily was an extended date that gave us a further opportunity to spend time together. Now that she is officially a resident of Atlantic Canada it was my great privilege to be able to introduce her to some of the delights of PEI, things that are probably pretty foreign to a long term resident of Toronto.

We enjoyed the opportunity to share a bottle of wine while I tried my best to convince her to take one of my kittens home with her. I think that I was so so very close to being successful but her determination to resist won out. :smile:

Emily is a young woman who is a treat to be with. Her honesty and sincerity are evident. For me at least she presents the girl next door appeal with such a sense of sexuality underlying her presence. It has been my great pleasure and honour to have been able to share my time with her, and should you be fortunate enough to have her visit your area, then she is a lady with whom you should make contact.

Thanks Emily for a wonderful time.

This is a recommendation long over due, I got to meet Emily this past week while she was in Charlottetown. This was my first visit with her since I have become more comfortable writing a recommendation. I have met Emily five times now ranging from a two hour visit to a day long visit in another city here in the Maritimes. It was very easy to set up this visit, Emily is very professional in all correspondence, very prompt with replies.

Since seeing her Blue Belle pictures I have always considered Emily the sexy woman next door who you always hoped to catch sunbathing with no top on, you hope see doesn't see you while your watching her, your hoping she turns over to reveal her sexy body she does and your there with a big grin on your face, she sees you, smiles and slowly puts her top back on.

Emily is a very intelligent woman, very easy to talk to whether its from across a table in a restaurant or beside her on her bed. In the past I have commented I cherish the journey when visiting one of our sexy cerb ladies, Emily met me dressed in a sexy black dress and soon as I got my kiss and hug from Emily I quickly remembered why I keep coming back wow what a sexy woman, we chatted a little getting reacquainted with each other.

For me the excitement to remove that little black dress then lead her to the bed where while looking into her sexy green eyes I remove her bra and panties it is so erotic you are indeed in a very special place, a very special place indeed. We enjoyed each other's nakeness, such a treat to be with such a beautiful woman, for the intimate details you will have to imagine them yourself or even better experience a visit with Emily yourself.

Emily, sorry I took so long to write this, you are a very passionate and I must say sexy lady and thank you very much for visiting Charlottetown, fellow Island hobbiests if this lady visits the Island again I do recommend you visit her it will be something you will not regret.

Looking forward to meeting you again Emily:)

Magician

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.