Any place to just hang out; CMJ?

I'm looking for a place to just hang out, not necessarily to have anything more than a drink, enjoy the sights and atmosphere, and maybe even some pleasant conversation (with other clients or service providers). Any recs?

I've heard CMJ is a very pleasant place, but their website gives the impression it's just for massages. If you're not having a massage, are you just sitting in a waiting room? Will anyone ask you to leave if you're not getting a massage?

Strip clubs don't have the atmosphere they had 15 years ago. Girls used to actually dance and have conversations. Guys cheered. There was atmosphere. Or maybe I'm just older and looking for something more refined.

Advice is welcome.

I've never been to CMJ, but Brass has a little bar area with stools where you can chat with the girls when they're not working, and they have both a liquor license and a food license (sandwiches, charcuterie). Some of the girls (Stacy ;) ) really appreciate it if you buy them drinks. The only issue is that they also try to structure things so that clients never encounter or view each other for privacy reasons, so if someone is in the bar area I think they try to steer other clients away from the bar area. If you want to chat with the girls I'd try to go during a time when they're not busy.

You clearly need to find yourself a bar where you feel comfortable and where attractive women hang out. That's what you need to do...it's obvious :)