Sign in to follow this  

JordanJames

Guest t******81

Being only my 2nd recommendations, hope it will be usefull for other members. I could not find any recos on her on CERB, sorry if I missed it.

Got to see Jordan during her last visit to Ottawa, booking was fairly easy but would have been a lot easier to do it by phone than cerb, she's not on the site to often other than to post her add, but in the end all worked out fine.

Got to her location on time and was greeted by this nice dark hair lady who proceeded to give me a nice little kiss and took my coat. We then went to her nicely decorated room which had candles all over the place and some nice background music.

Business was taken care of and within seconds some lfk was going on and boummm the top came off :boobies:to reveal those amazing breast and very but very sensitive and responsive nipples, boy oh boy was I in paradise being a boob guy!! Proceede to the bed where lfk continued and then some bbbj that was so soft and smooth, very slow with some nice moments of intense actions, at this time I was advised of the no cim rule which wasn't an issue.

After some bbbj, I offered some daty which she gladly accepted, I went down on her while she was holding and playing with her nice soft breast, I could feel that she was enjoying the moment as her back was arching and her hips and legs were getting stiff as the digits was giving her some pleasure as well. We then cuddle for a little while and she asked what was my favorite position, to which I answered CG and to my surprise it was her favorite too, so that being said the cover came on and there she was on top of me riding it real good while her I was enojying those titties boucing around. Being a demanding position for the lady we switched to :bddog:where I was able to hold and play with her nice ass until the sog.

More cuddle and lfk that leaded to a nice massage from her part that brought the session close to the end, took a nice shower and kissed goodbye until the next time.

Thanks for the great time Jordan.

Independent
I wouldn't visit again
Independent
I wouldn't visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this