Quinn @ CMJ

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I had the greatest pleasure to meet up with Quinn at CMJ very recently. Though it took a bit of time due to our schedules not being overly compatible, we finally managed to make something work and it was so worth the wait!

First I want to say how impressed I was by the renovations at CMJ West. The place looks fantastic!

When I opened the door I was greeted by a drop dead gorgeous blue eyed bombshell! I'm pretty sure my eyes popped right out of my head like a Bugs Bunny cartoon!

Quinn has those Hollywood starlet type curves. Just right and exactly what you want on a classic beauty like her. She is very easy to talk to, relaxed, funny, intelligent and just all around down to earth. Can't forget to mention Quinn has one spectacular ass! I couldn't stop looking at it ;)

She turned out to be everything I hoped she would be and went way beyond that expectation. I am not the easiest person to impress, but Quinn certainly did! I will definitely be repeating with the Mighty Quinn ;)

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again
  • Like 2

I had my first session at Club Madeyllyn Jae and was nervous about it.

Quinn was amazing, made me feel comfortable, not self conscious was easy to talk to and down to earth.

As the previous post said was tough to get into her schedule but I am very glad I did.

She has a great body, and an great butt. Her massage was everything I had hoped it to be and better. When I went in I felt mediocre and left feeling like a million dollars.

Quinn looked interesting so I decided to take the plunge and schedule an appointment. I am very glad I did.

She is down to earth, smart good conversationalist and I am sure she could pick up on I was nervous. She put me at ease right away with her attitude. She was very professional and matter of fact about everything not coy or play dumb, she was the genuine article.

Her massage was great I added on one thing as was so very glad i did it was great she listened to me and adapted accordingly.

I definitely recommend and I will be back.

After about 2 months of chatting back and forth on Twitter, Quinn & I FINALLY got to have a session.

It was at the latest CMJ party (Back To School). When I arrived, Quinn knew right away it was me. We had met previously about 4 months ago, but it was very brief.

So the time finally arrived, we were in 1 of the new rooms. It was very nicely done, 1st time I've seen 1 of the new rooms.

Had a shower to start, caught up on some stuff, soaped each other quite nicely, then it was on to the table.

Not only does Quinn have a great personality, but she is very open to talk about almost anything, we had a lot of interesting chats about stuff.

The massage was great, right amount of pressure, a few laughs here and there... the rest I'm afraid will have to keep between us.

I will be repeating with her no doubt about it, and several times too.

I highly recommend who hasn't seen her, to do so as well.

Thanks again Quinn, can't wait till the next one :)

star

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

http://clubcmj.com/2017/03/quinn/

http://twitter.com/QueenQuinn613

Quinn has an exuberant, magnetic personality paired with her movie star looks (resembling Julianne Moore, Gillian Anderson, or Leighton Meester at different times) that I knew, after continually crossing paths with her, that it was only a matter of time before I would see her in session.

Unfortunately that time never came because of schedule incompatibility and her retirement in late 2016. I don't regret many things in life but not having a proper appointment with her would be one of them. When she triumphantly returned in early 2017, she was welcomed back with fanfare and it was like she never left. She was the same captivating, engaging, and attractive hostess I had come to know before.

A rare late-night shift availed itself and I immediately booked. I arrived early, and no sooner than the receptionist closed the door behind me did Quinn burst into the room excited that we were finally seeing each other in private. Some brief conversation segued into an exploratory backrub, then the affectionate main event, and capped off with a refreshing hot shower. Throughout the hour, we shared laughs, mutual admiration, and a shared fun-loving energy that allowed us to expand on the comfort we already established cumulatively over many months. It is very easy to connect personally with Quinn.

I look forward to being star-struck by this A-lister again soon.

2017 is becoming a year of more frequent repeat appointments and I am enjoying the comfort and relaxed energy that repeating brings. I recently had a second visit with the Quinntessential CMJ hostess and she continues to attract me with her sultry Hollywood looks, flawless skin, warm personality, sassy vibe, and seductive confidence.

We instantly picked up where we left off, as if the sessions were uninterrupted by the weeks that elapsed in between. It was also refreshing to hear about her short and long term goals and planning her workweek, which helps me anticipate the next appointment since our schedules don't line up often. Knowing this, I am finding myself jumping at opportunities with Quinn when available.

I love Quinn, there I said it. LOL

Quinn's surprise visit to the East yesterday worked out great for me, and I was her last appointment so I'm super glad I didn't miss out on my chance to see her. I've met many wonderful girls over the years, but it is confident, seductive women like Quinn that keep me coming back, and I'm already looking forward to my next visit with her - she is fantastic.

What's so fantastic you ask, well... as mentioned in other posts, she has that natural girl next door beauty, the kind that really gets me. Her personality is great also, making me feel comfortable and relaxed from the first moment. She met me at the door energetic and just bubbling with enthusiasm. She has that intangible quality that makes her distinctive and even more attractive. I think it is confidence. This young beautiful woman has the confidence beyond her years. She is so comfortable in her own skin and with what she does that when combined with all her other attributes from her mannerisms, the sound of her voice, her authenticity, seductiveness, and ability to be totally present in the moment... I find her totally irresistible! When this woman turns on her Charm she is simply a smouldering seductive temptress dripping with sensuality.

She made feel great. It was like time stood still. I was not able to think of anything else when with her, there was only the moment. I don't often get to that state so it is a wonderful escape to be with her.

I hope she sticks around!

Hi all, not much time to get into detail but met Quinn last week and everything is as above. You can not go wrong here. If I have time I will come back with more detail but for now nothing but good to say!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.