Ella Black

Finally met Ella Black a few months ago and a review was long overdue. Surprised there are no recommendations for her as she is a high class quality provider. She admits to being a low volume SP who specializes in intimate encounters.

I was met at the door by a beautiful, classy, personable blonde woman with a beautiful face and curvy luscious figure. Conversed over a glass of wine and found her to be very easy to talk to and intelligent. I enjoyed our conversation so much that I almost forgot why we were there for??

When things got heated up, she proved to be a passionate kisser, very sensual and very much into sex. I'm not one to go into details but our session was both hot and sensual. I have to admit that I wasn't at my best (too tired) but she is very in tune in making you happy and an excellent provider. Well worth your time and money. Do yourself a big favour and see her. Another high class provider in our nation's capital!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

After checking out Ella's website and twitter account for a while I decided to contact her to see if I could set up a meeting with her. After trading a few emails and screening we set a time to meet at her incall. Her incall is centrally located and very nicely set up.

I was greeted at the door by a very sexy and beautiful woman. What is not so obvious from her picture on her website is her perfectly soft skin and very very pretty face. Ella has the most enticing eyes. Conversation with Ella was easy and fun. We had a great time getting to know each other and she had an incredible ability to make me feel relaxed. I completely forgot about the outside world. After a shower, Ella was waiting for me in the bedroom. Her sexiness really comes out there. I had an absolutely great time with an absolutely beautiful and sexy woman. Ella was fully focused on our time together and was very engaging. I have a stressful job and escaping for a fun afternoon with Ella was exactly what I needed. After leaving her place I felt refreshed and ready to take on the rest of day... but perhaps a bit distracted!

Beyond her sexiness and beauty, Ella is very professional. Communication prior and during our meeting was easy. I know for sure that I will contact her to ask to go visit her again. Ella is the perfect escape from the outside world.

My views:

Ella is a sophisticated, sensual person. She is a confident lady, who knows what she wants and is going to get it! It's just not her beauty and body that I admire, but her brains and personality as well.

Ella is very active on twitter, her website is easy to navigate and a good screening form. She responds quickly and professionally.

Booking and Dates:

I have seen Ella twice now, both times it was dinner date. The first time it was 4 hour date and the second time it was a 6 hour date. She is a wonderful dinner companion, with great conversation, well dressed and a wonderful presence. I must admit she is absolutely a dream, she has an excellent body with a really pretty face.

The act and experience:

In our first date, we directly met at the restaurant. I must admit it was a nice surprise to see a lady as beautiful as her, she was dressed elegantly, and appropriately sexy (it was a black dress, of course). I love her mesmerizing bright blue eyes and pleasurable smile (I can keep staring at her eyes all day long). After dinner, we went to her apartment (which is a central and new condo). She is definitely a very passionate kisser. She has amazing boobs, they are perfectly shaped I must say and really lovely, and amazing curves. I would go as far as to say that she is a sex angel when it comes to intimacy. She provides a fantastic service and made me feel very comfortable. She provides a non-rushed and very intimate experience. She is very open-minded, friendly and really sexy.

All in all, she is an amazing provider. She has enchanting beauty and a very intelligent mind (to whom one can talk freely). She is fun, easy to talk to, and a sex angel.

My wish ;-)

She is definitely my favorite provider and I just love to see her again and again. I would keep seeing her until I can't.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.